Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Laughs at USADA: They Will Not Stop Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
    Back to the lab again haha I will become an abomination rrrraaaaaaghhhhh!!!

" THEY WILL NOT STOP ME!!!!! " (Eric Morales)
    lol classic

Comment

Let me guess margarito, the ingredients for plaster came from da food aswell?

Comment

I don't think Morales cheated back in the day.

I think he just tried to cheat against Garcia because his body can't handle it anymore and he still wants to fight and win so bad so he went down that road out of desperation. It was never his athleticism that won fights but rather his heart, ingenuity, rhythm and craftiness.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

The title of this Thread reads like comic book dialogue.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            He should've hired Memo
            or his buddy alex ariza.

Comment

The World Anti-Doping Association (WADA) has dropped an appeal regarding the decision not to sanction five Mexican footballers who tested positive for clenbuterol in June at the World Cup, upon consideration of the full files relating to the case. The athletes claim the positive clenbuterol tests were a result of contaminated meat.

WADA has received compelling evidence that indicates a serious health problem in Mexico with regard to meat contaminated with clenbuterol. WADA says this is a public health issue that is now being addressed urgently by the Mexican Government.

The government of Mexico — which has legislation forbidding the use of steroids with livestock — accepts that it has an issue with contaminated meat and is actively looking to resolve the problem state by state. Already several arrests have been made pursuant to these laws and large amounts of clenbuterol seized. Investigations are to continue.

The state government in Guadalajara has taken steps to ensure the meat available to athletes at the Pan American Games will not be contaminated.

To read more, visit www.WADA-AMA.org.

Comment

His cells have the highest concentration of midi-chlorians I have seen in a life-form. It was possible he was concieved by the midi-chlorians.

Nobody will stop Morales. Him and JarJar will rule the galaxy.

Comment

Don't know why people thought it was such a big deal.....

USADA wasn't going to stop or alter his plans in any way

Comment

Working...
                  X