No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: "Chicharito" Hernandez Beats Both Marquez and Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: "Chicharito" Hernandez Beats Both Marquez and Canelo

According to big survery conducted by the Strategic Communications Office (GCE), Javier "Chicharito" Hernández bested both Juan Manuel Marquez and Saul "Canelo" Alvarez to grab the 2012 title of Mexico's "Athlete of The Year."

[Click Here To Read More]

When I read the title I said to myself "I'm sure that's the footballer".

Not sure why this is news, but hey.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      According to big survery conducted by the Strategic Communications Office (GCE), Javier "Chicharito" Hernández bested both Juan Manuel Marquez and Saul "Canelo" Alvarez to grab the 2012 title of Mexico's "Athlete of The Year."

[Click Here To Read More]
      Is Chicharito really that popular in Mexico? Unbelievable!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

When I read the title I said to myself "I'm sure that's the footballer".

Not sure why this is news, but hey.
        Can you imagine a poll like this in the United States? What's the chances that two boxers are in the top three with a combined 36% of the overall vote. Not likely...

Comment

Lets see how tough chicharito would be if he took a few punches to the face! Lol just like alot of people here in the states, I never even heard of him,lol. If your life is not in danger everytime you compete, I am not a fan! If you need team members to help you win, most likely I don't watch!
          Last edited by mofrekinfoe; 12-30-2012, 01:47 AM.

Comment

This crap shouldnt even be on here! It's kind of like telling the futbol team that no matter how far they get, they will still get they're asses kicked by Juan Manuel marquez! Even though true, why rub it in?

Comment

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWE HAVE A MEXICAN DRUNK ON BOXING SCENE BOOOOO NO SENSE

Comment

In terms of Mexican sports, I am not surprised Chicahrito made athlete of the year.

But I am surprised Marquez landed the #2 spot, followed by Canelo.

Comment

Messi got beaten by Martinez. Hernandez beat Marquez.

Hernandez > Messi.

Comment

Not surprised at all.

Even though he still is, Hernandez was SO hyped up not long ago. Recently it died down though and with the Pacquiao KO, everybody's thinking of and loving Marquez right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X