Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

True or False: The only way to get a shot at Canelo is to be coming off a loss?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
    He'll probably fight Mayweather on Cinco De Mayo next year though for Floyd's retirement bout.
    What a joke of a fight. The worse part is that it is going to happen. I don't know about on May 5th, but it will happen sometime in the next fight or 2.

All can said is that they better pay Mosley to pretend being knocked and carried out on a stretcher, if they want to fool people into believing that Canelo is a worthy opponent for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      You may want to reword your thread to He Fights guys who lose there last big fight.

You may need to re-think a lot of things actually if your don't know Smith.

Maybe rethink that user name: BoxingGenuis.

Maybe BoxingCasual.
      I've commented about Smith a few months ago in previous threads.

I guess because I said "who", you literally thought I meant who?

Point is, does beating Smith deserve a "title shot"; especially when Cintron lost to Molina and Williams before that?

Are you happy I spelled it out for you?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Yogi007 View Post
          What a joke of a fight. The worse part is that it is going to happen. I don't know about on May 5th, but it will happen sometime in the next fight or 2.

All can said is that they better pay Mosley to pretend being knocked and carried out on a stretcher, if they want to fool people into believing that Canelo is a worthy opponent for Floyd.
          It's a decent fight for Mayweather. Nothing wrong with trying to unify 154.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            I've commented about Smith a few months ago in previous threads.

I guess because I said "who", you literally thought I meant who?

Point is, does beating Smith deserve a "title shot"; especially when Cintron lost to Molina and Williams before that?

Are you happy I spelled it out for you?
            Not at all. Shot ya back some sarcasm. Of course you know Smith and Rhodes. You create a factually incorrect thread and get sarcastic when people poke holes in it.

I think that's hilarious. Because you can't defend the original argument. So change it and say those guys suck, so it doesn't count.

In attempt to .....what? To Discredit a fighter that gets hated on a lot anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
              It's a decent fight for Mayweather. Nothing wrong with trying to unify 154.
              Let me see, Mayweather beat the bum that beats up bums. I guess I can see where that would be a decent fight.

Comment

Not at all. Shot ya back some sarcasm. Of course you know Smith and Rhodes. You create a factually incorrect thread and get sarcastic when people poke holes in it.

I think that's hilarious. Because you can't defend the original argument. So change it and say those guys suck, so it doesn't count.

In attempt to .....what? To Discredit a fighter that gets hated on a lot anyway?
                Actually, I asked the question.

How can a thread be factually incorrect, when I'm asking a question?

I just think it's a joke that he's fighting Mosley and instead of fighting Molina, fought Cintron. Oh wait, it's a valid fight because Cintron beat Smith on FnF?

Lastly, you can't hate on someone who hasn't done anything to get hated on for.

Comment

Originally posted by Yogi007 View Post
                  Let me see, Mayweather beat the bum that beats up bums. I guess I can see where that would be a decent fight.
                  Mayweather has to fight to make money right? If I could make Floyd fight anyone it'd be 160 vs Martinez, but that's asking a lot from a dude that's 36 and getting out of jail.

Comment

i'm disapointed in u bro..I didnt know u where racist

Comment

So tell me how I created a factually incorrect thread, by asking if fighters should lose on purpose to get a fight with Canelo? Please tell me?

If you're asking if I think it's wrong that Canelo's last opponent and current opponent were 1-2 in their last 3 fights, but still got title shots, you're damn right I do.

If you want to ask me if I think it's wrong that Kirkland has to beat Molina, Vanes and Angulo in order to get a shot at Canelo while Mosley has to lose to Mayweather and Pac and have a draw with Mora, you're damn right I do.

If you want to say that I'm making a "factually incorrect" thread, by thinking the above is true, then oh well. Believe what you like.

Comment

Working...
                      X