Collapse
No announcement yet.

Castillo: I beat Mayweather twice!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is Castillo and why is Mayweather 41-0?

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Love is blind
      Love is not blind, hate and ignorance is blind. Respect is what you are confusing with love. I respect a man who comes from the bottom,defining all odds and becoming the cream of the crop. Many of you hate him because he's the best. Every body wants his spotlight, but they don't want to go through what he did to get it.This guy castillo hasn't done anything since. He beat a young kid in Mayweather and it was on points. Mayweather is a grown man now. Everything changes when you go from a cub to a LION.

Comment

Castillo got his behind whipped the second fight. The first fight was a draw.

Comment

LMAO people, watch the damn video. It's MARTIN Castillo former super flyweight champ. Not Jose Luis and he's talking about the amateurs.

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
            Love is not blind, hate and ignorance is blind. Respect is what you are confusing with love. I respect a man who comes from the bottom,defining all odds and becoming the cream of the crop. Many of you hate him because he's the best. Every body wants his spotlight, but they don't want to go through what he did to get it.This guy castillo hasn't done anything since. He beat a young kid in Mayweather and it was on points. Mayweather is a grown man now. Everything changes when you go from a cub to a LION.
            Don't deny your love, it is obvious you calling him, as close to perfect as a boxer can get, just show your deep admiration for the man.

I believe this has tainted your view and you can looked at a fight between Floyd and anyone will not be treated objectively.

Comment

I agree, the 1st fight was an easy win for castillo but the second is a very close fight that could go eitherway.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                I agree, the 1st fight was an easy win for castillo but the second is a very close fight that could go eitherway.
                Uh-oh, -Johannes- is going to get mad.

Comment

wow this thread is shameful and kind of showing how little some of you really do know about the sport

1. That is Martin Castillo or "El Gallito" one of the best little fighters of his time. You fairweather Manny fans should actually remember him from the great fight he put on with Eric Morel on the Morales vs Pacquiao I card

2. he is not referencing any pro fight but the amateur fights he had with Floyd. He didn't bring up this matter the interviewer did so for people to **** on him for stating what is true and not brought up by him is moronic

3. some of you guys really need to stretch your knowledge beyond Floyd or Manny or whatever fighter you follow solely because it shows when you decide to post on here. If you want to post solely about one fighter then go to Manny's board or create one for Floyd that way you guys can circle jerk to topics all you want

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                    wow this thread is shameful and kind of showing how little some of you really do know about the sport

1. That is Martin Castillo or "El Gallito" one of the best little fighters of his time. You fairweather Manny fans should actually remember him from the great fight he put on with Eric Morel on the Morales vs Pacquiao I card

2. he is not referencing any pro fight but the amateur fights he had with Floyd. He didn't bring up this matter the interviewer did so for people to **** on him for stating what is true and not brought up by him is moronic

3. some of you guys really need to stretch your knowledge beyond Floyd or Manny or whatever fighter you follow solely because it shows when you decide to post on here. If you want to post solely about one fighter then go to Manny's board or create one for Floyd that way you guys can circle jerk to topics all you want
                    He did reference the JLC fight i'll think you'll find.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      Uh-oh, -Johannes- is going to get mad.
                      lol why? Because of his dumbass post? Come one man, even you know that comment was straight out dumb

Comment

Working...
                      X