No announcement yet.

Chollo doing bag work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Mojo is more like a ring card girl ...... without boobs but im sure he has a vagina ! :boobies:
    Looks like you're already running like usual! Too scared to mention me after I mentioned I banged your mom??

Looks like you can't take your own trolling you oversensitive 50 year old b1tch!!

I'm not even training in a gym rn and I could still dogwalk you. I feast on short, slow, fat guys like you who fight in straight lines haha
    Last edited by Mr.MojoRisin'; 03-20-2018, 11:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
      Looks like you're already running like usual! Too scared to mention me after I mentioned I banged your mom??

Looks like you can't take your own trolling you oversensitive 50 year old b1tch!!

I'm not even training in a gym rn and I could still dogwalk you. I feast on short, slow, fat guys like you who fight in straight lines haha
      Mojo has a gym fight lined up for every day of the week at this rate.

Comment

• Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        Mojo has a gym fight lined up for every day of the week at this rate.
        I'm putting together a hit list

Comment

• This is a sad thread. Get a grip people.

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
            This is a sad thread. Get a grip people.
            are you referring to Chollo's actual bag work or the statements in here by users?

Comment

• Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
              are you referring to Chollo's actual bag work or the statements in here by users?
              Probably both

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
                Probably both
                I just dont see anyone ever criticizing the bag work of Chollo. That's like bashing Babe Ruth as a hitter.

Comment

Working...
                X