Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fights where in YOUR opinion it was quite obvious someone was on PEDs or cheating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also believe that Matthysse might have been on something for the Peterson and Dallas fights. Porter was drawing some attention to himself when he destroyed Paulie, although to be honest Paulie isn't the same as he was before.

Comment

I think that the more intriguing question would be:
      'Which of the cheaters (PED and/or illegal wraps) were aware of their advantage?'
      Cheating is a part of life (sports, relationships, taxes, etc...), but there's a huge difference between those who are unaware of it and those who are.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
        I also find it hard to believe that Oscar developed his cocaine habit after retirement. I think he might have been on the powder in some of his fights.

Mayorga is another fighter who I suspect might have been on something for numerous fights.

And another big one? Nonito Donaire.

Ever since he left Conte his performances have dwindled & he's lost his allure. Quite obvious to me he was on something.
        cocaine is not performance enhancing

Comment

Khan vs PEDerson.

Comment

Malinaggi in all his fights.

Comment

Matthysse got destroyed by Garcia, is it really that bad? Things happen. And that girl in your sig has no body whatsoever. I mean her backside is like an ironing board. There's literally nothing there. Disgusting.
              I'm sorry but dissing Ariana Grande to me you must be gay as hell. Cute face long legs and that voice lawd have mercy. You can't have a female with everything good like ****, ass, face, intelligence, etc... they are like a unicorn lol. The average hood thug would stick his dick in anything with a *****... hence why I'm suspecting TS is gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                I'm sorry but dissing Ariana Grande to me you must be gay as hell. Cute face long legs and that voice lawd have mercy. You can't have a female with everything good like ****, ass, face, intelligence, etc... they are like a unicorn lol. The average hood thug would stick his dick in anything with a *****... hence why I'm suspecting TS is gay.
                Nice projection there.

Comment

Nice projection there.
                  Rihanna is sexy as **** and built similar to Ariana Grande... I bet you like Rihanna though since it's a fellow soul sista.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                    Rihanna is sexy as **** and built similar to Ariana Grande... I bet you like Rihanna though since it's a fellow soul sista.
                    Rihanna is OK, but I'd go for a Bey before I'd ever go for a Rihanna. She's pretty deflated from the backside too. But Ariana is all bones. Nasty ass

Comment

Ofc he calls out Pacquiao, Maidana, and GGG but doesn't call out Mayweather or Marquez.

Comment

Working...
                      X