Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Demetrius Andrade, Maciej Sulecki - Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Demetrius Andrade, Maciej Sulecki - Go Face To Face

Andrade, Sulecki Press Conference Photos Gallery - WBO World Middleweight title defense of Demetrius Andrade he puts his belt on the line against Maciej Sulecki at the Dunkin' Donuts Center in Providence, Rhode Island on Saturday June 29, live on DAZN in the US and on Sky Sports in the UK. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

No way Andrade loses this fight.

Comment

They really keeping Boo Boo active, after years of inactivity. This is what boxers need.

Comment

Good fight!

Comment

Glad they postponed it because this is a very solid fight.

Winner vs Canelo for all the marbles.

Almost 15 years since we had a MW unified champ.

Comment

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
            No way Andrade loses this fight.
            Agree but Maciej could make it competitive

Comment

andrade a good lookin dude. he should be modeling for CK or something

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                Agree but Maciej could make it competitive
                I was kinda thinking Maciej had some upset potential here, but I wanted to go watch some of his previous fights before going harder on that stance then I already have.

I'm admittedly pretty critical of Andrade to so maybe I'm just a bit biased of the guy. I just don't see what must see in this guy at the tip top level. Him beating or being much of a threat to Canelo seems as crazy & damn near comical to me as when cats where talking about how good Hughie Fury was. I just don't see it, get it or buy it.

That said even if Andrade isn't a legit tip top guy maybe Maciej isn't quite able to bring forth enough to get the W either.

Comment

It's nice to see boo boo Andrade active let's hope he gets two more fights this year

Comment

Poo Poo this active is rare but it's good to see, that belt that fell off the back of a truck looks good too, hope he enjoys it while he can. Still wanna see him against solid opposition. Sulecki should at least be a test.

Comment

Working...
                    X