No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Embraces Underdog Role in Keith Thurman Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    Sorry bro. I know you can't accept the fact that an injured pac beat floyd go on youtube and you can see so many countries around the world thinks that pac won clearly.
    lmfao! U ret@rded girl the only country that thought Pac beat Floyd is the phillipines! Pac didn’t beat Floyd and never will!

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
      No..they are not. Just in the "Pilipines," how is the healthcare over there? Hands down the biggest deep-throat job on boxingscene history, you are an as/s hat of immense proportions for even conjuring up the idea that Pac beat May you shrimp c/ock. Whats the matter with you? Do you realize intelligent people do participate in this forum right?Stop. I command you to stop using your internet minutes to post on any social forum. No boxingscene for you. Incredible..From what rock do these guys crawl up from???man..
      What a racist.
      I bet this bloke cant stand to watch the youtube video of Pac vs May coz everytime he watches he has convinced himself Mayweather really schooled Pac and mutes the audio everytime May Sr scolds May jr for fighting scared. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by chico malo ali View Post
        lmfao! U ret@rded girl the only country that thought Pac beat Floyd is the phillipines! Pac didn’t beat Floyd and never will!
        Only sissy fans like Paula malinaggi thinks May jr won. Sweet science purist wannabes. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Bestlefty View Post
          What a racist.
          I bet this bloke cant stand to watch the youtube video of Pac vs May coz everytime he watches he has convinced himself Mayweather really schooled Pac and mutes the audio everytime May Sr scolds May jr for fighting scared. Haha
          Floyd senior saying to his son his losing. You are losing son!

Father to son @ around 1:38 - You fight like your scared man!

Father to son @ around 2:05 - Floyd Mayweather losing man?!

@ 2:20 Floyd jr to Floyd Snr.: no matter what I love you.. (ready to lose)

Floyd Mayweather Sr. after the Pac May fight on the same day :

@ 1:50 mark Floyd senior said about floyd's time to retire: 'When you can't do what you use to do it's time.' referring to his son

He knew his son dont have it anymore lmao.. He saw his son fight like a va-gina

https://youtu.be/ybQebjXjJfQ

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-20-2019, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Too much misinformation except the last paragraph.

Comment

Originally posted by chico malo ali View Post
              typical pac groupie 👎🏽
              How can you call someone a groupie when he posted facts?
              I hate it too when those messy little things we call facts get in the way of a good old fashioned emotional argument.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Floyd senior saying to his son his losing. You are losing son!

Father to son @ around 1:38 - You fight like your scared man!

Father to son @ around 2:05 - Floyd Mayweather losing man?!

@ 2:20 Floyd jr to Floyd Snr.: no matter what I love you.. (ready to lose)

Floyd Mayweather Sr. after the Pac May fight on the same day :

@ 1:50 mark Floyd senior said about floyd's time to retire: 'When you can't do what you use to do it's time.' referring to his son

He knew his son dont have it anymore lmao.. He saw his son fight like a va-gina

https://youtu.be/ybQebjXjJfQ

Why are you posting thise links here bro, you know these floydiots are allergic to that. You are so insensitive. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Bestlefty View Post
                  Why are you posting thise links here bro, you know these floydiots are allergic to that. You are so insensitive. Haha
                  Well, they dont want to talk about Thurman and Pac, and they rather talk about Floyd in a Pac Thurman thread. Im just making them happy hehe

Comment

I feel like Thurman will show up for this fight and show Manny age. Wudnt b suprised if Thurman gets hurt tho

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                      I feel like Thurman will show up for this fight and show Manny age. Wudnt b suprised if Thurman gets hurt tho
                      He should after shaking off all those ring rust on that tune up fight. How tune up fights should he need after lay off, right?
                      I expect a 50-50 fight being Thurman 10 years younger, bigger and Pac at already 40. But still, War Pac!

Comment

Working...
                      X