Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Drops Khan, Gets TKO in Sixth After Hunter Stops It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawford usually starts off slow.....might be the opening Khan needs

Comment

• Khan hopefully you start moving your damn head. And try keeping a glove with your chin when you start throwing. Doesn’t matter win or lose just try to go to the distance. My 2 cents

Comment

• here we gooooooooooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
          They hype Khan up by showing a clip of him being KOd by Canelo and then dedicate 10 minutes to humiliating him over his martial situation? Who is in charge of this shit??
          Yeah, pretty rough.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            here we gooooooooooooo
            Anthems first.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              These MF’s just tried to hype up Khan by saying “Undefeated since Canelo” really?!?

What’s this? His third fight since then? And one was Phil LoGreco?? Lmao!
              I give him props for taking that fight. I had him comfortably winning before the knockout.

Comment

• BoOoOoO!!!

Comment

They hype Khan up by showing a clip of him being KOd by Canelo and then dedicate 10 minutes to humiliating him over his martial situation? Who is in charge of this shit??

Comment

Can't wait for Crawford's next fight against Brook when they show highlights of GGG bashing his face in and news clippings of him getting stabbed in Ibiza

Comment

• Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
                      Crawford usually starts off slow.....might be the opening Khan needs
                      If khan didn’t have such a weak jaw i could see this being a close fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X