Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you put on a shirt without getting deodorant stains on it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you put on a shirt without getting deodorant stains on it?

I've had this problem my whole life, I only now care enough to figure out a solution.

When I put on a dark shirt, and the shirt passes through my armpits, I always stain it with my deoderant, and so I have white deoderant marks on the side of my shirt.

I've tried different methods of putting on my shirt to avoid the side of my shirt touching my armpits, and nothing works. I looked on it online, nobody offers any solutions.

like the billions of other men do it lmfao, no secret just put it on. I have never got deodorant on my shirt lol how tight of shirts are you wearing.

Comment

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
      I've had this problem my whole life, I only now care enough to figure out a solution.

When I put on a dark shirt, and the shirt passes through my armpits, I always stain it with my deoderant, and so I have white deoderant marks on the side of my shirt.

I've tried different methods of putting on my shirt to avoid the side of my shirt touching my armpits, and nothing works. I looked on it online, nobody offers any solutions.
      Put your shirt on first

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        like the billions of other men do it lmfao, no secret just put it on. I have never got deodorant on my shirt lol how tight of shirts are you wearing.
        I only wear tight shirts.

Everytime I put on a dark shirt, I always get deoderant stains on it. I tried different methods.. arms first, then flipping the shirt, but it always stains. Head first, then carefully lifting the shirt around the armpits, still get stains. ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
          Put your shirt on first
          I can never apply the deodorant fully if I have the shirt on first, and it always gets messy and wet.

Comment

Masturbating in public can cause you to sweat profusely.

stop jackin off in public

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
              Masturbating in public can cause you to sweat profusely.

stop jackin off in public
              I think that if a guy has the balls to jack off in public, then he has no real problems in life because that guy just doesn't give a **** what anyone thinks.

I don't think you have any right to give advice to a guy like that because he is balling.

Comment

I always put deodorant on after because of this. Especially with tight shirts.

Comment

I can never apply the deodorant fully if I have the shirt on first, and it always gets messy and wet.
                  Damn... Don't wear dark shirts

Comment

Wear a shirt over the stained shirt

Comment

Working...
                    X