Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I tip a girl on Chaturbate, does that make me a loser?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    Is she the one that stuffs that triple fisted 2 foot long toy completely up her ass?
    Originally posted by b morph View Post
    I know which one you’re talking about, but no. Not that one.

Comment

I know which one you’re talking about, but no. Not that one.
      The last of the 3 fists was molded from Andre The Giant's hand. She literally can do as to mouth simultaneously...up her ass out of her mouth. She defies all logic and belief.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
        So, this kind of thing is pretty popular, huh? Not being sarcastic.
        I’ve heard it’s the best cam site out there. Top broadcasters routinely have 2,000 or 3,000 viewers at any given time. I’ve seen girls have as much as 10,000 viewers. And there’s a lot of broadcasters to choose from.

I actually like the pretty girls who don’t have a lot of viewers, because then you get the girl all to yourself so to speak. If you have a girl who’s really popular, you’ll have a dozen guys tipping her and talking to her. It gets crazy. Then you’re seen as less special to her.

But if you frequent a few of the girls who don’t have as many viewers, you’re seen as very special to the girl.

There’s been times where I’m the only one talking to my girl in her room. So I’m the only one interacting with her. She’s all mine. And then I tip her, she’s real happy because the room might be slow.

Then the other cucks come in and we try to out cuck each other. They’ll tip for PMs and steal my girl from me. Bastards.

It’s not bad though. There’s really only me and maybe 7 or 8 other guys who routinely come into her room and tip her, but only me and maybe 1 or 2 other guys are in there every time she’s online. So that makes me stand out to her.

I’m one of her favorites.

Comment

The last of the 3 fists was molded from Andre The Giant's hand. She literally can do as to mouth simultaneously...up her ass out of her mouth. She defies all logic and belief.
          She would/should be in Guinness book of world records.....? Unless....wow...lol.

Comment

See here’s the thing. I don’t even care about any of that sh#t. Yeah cool, you might see some ass and she’ll get naked of course, but to me, it’s the interacting with a live model that I like.

I like supporting my girl.
            Last edited by jaded; 06-09-2019, 05:54 PM.

Comment

I’ve heard it’s the best cam site out there. Top broadcasters routinely have 2,000 or 3,000 viewers at any given time. I’ve seen girls have as much as 10,000 viewers. And there’s a lot of broadcasters to choose from.

I actually like the pretty girls who don’t have a lot of viewers, because then you get the girl all to yourself so to speak. If you have a girl who’s really popular, you’ll have a dozen guys tipping her and talking to her. It gets crazy. Then you’re seen as less special to her.

But if you frequent a few of the girls who don’t have as many viewers, you’re seen as very special to the girl.

There’s been times where I’m the only one talking to my girl in her room. So I’m the only one interacting with her. She’s all mine. And then I tip her, she’s real happy because the room might be slow.

Then the other cucks come in and we try to out cuck each other. They’ll tip for PMs and steal my girl from me. Bastards.

It’s not bad though. There’s really only me and maybe 7 or 8 other guys who routinely come into her room and tip her, but only me and maybe 1 or 2 other guys are in there every time she’s online. So that makes me stand out to her.

I’m one of her favorites.

Seems i remember a movie with this kind of thing in it...that's about as close as I've gotten. I'm older and single, my raging hormones stopped raging. Never really was into this online kinda stuff, but i don't judge. To each his/her own.

Comment

Lol man do your thug dizzle.like the rappers would say it isn't tricking if you got it lol

Comment

See here’s the thing. I don’t even care about any of that sh#t. Yeah cool, you might see some ass and she’ll get naked of course, but to me, it’s the interacting with a live model that I like.

I like supporting my girl.
                  I meant to quote you and hit the edit button by mistake in case you're wondering why you have that note.

Don't let it become a disruptive and unhealthy obsession if it isn't already.

I watched a documentary that kind of reminds me of you. You should google Hot.Girls.Wanted.Turned.On.S01E05 and watch it.

Comment

It's really not that hard to get a girl plenty of fatties would throw it at you for half the money and effort you putting in

Stop putting the pvssy on a pedestal

Comment

Well it doesn't make you a winner

Comment

Working...
                      X