Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've been watching some "LDBC" YouTube videos. Do people take these people seriously?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been watching some "LDBC" YouTube videos. Do people take these people seriously?

They are a bunch of black men from America, all overweight and approaching middle age. They seem to only root for the African Americans and use some of the dumbest reasons to hate on everyone else? Do people take them serious?

Here's an example of the sort of nonsense they post.

Uneducated people who fallow them are easy to manipulate and will believe all the lies, will give donations too. People with any common sense would never fallow a bunch of trolls who make up lies just for views and money.

Comment

would you listen to someone who been on welfare for over a decade? NO? then why listen to LDBC

Comment

Why are so many posters obsessed with this channel? There is a group of nsb posters that only go to this site so they can passively race bait on nsb..

None of the regular black posters on nsb go to this site or reference it in any posts. It’s always the same posters who go there and try and make that channel represent how black posters on nsb think as a justification for their racism or bigotry.

Can’t we just ban posters that constantly do this?

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
          Uneducated people who fallow them are easy to manipulate and will believe all the lies, will give donations too. People with any common sense would never fallow a bunch of trolls who make up lies just for views and money.
          Regarding uneducated people, could you tell us what does fallow mean?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Why are so many posters obsessed with this channel? There is a group of nsb posters that only go to this site so they can passively race bait on nsb..

None of the regular black posters on nsb go to this site or reference it in any posts. It’s always the same posters who go there and try and make that channel represent how black posters on nsb think as a justification for their racism or bigotry.

Can’t we just ban posters that constantly do this?
            Quit pretending like you don’t donate $10 to the LDBC each day! You seem so offended by this... and why would “Black posters” on nsb care? It’s obvious that you’re shilling... there are many “black channels” on YouTube whom are agaisnt the LDBC, so what do you mean “on nsb?”

.!WAR MIKEY!

WAR DAZN

Comment

Only racist ******s listen to that cult

Comment

Black people having an opinion & supporting other black people pisses a lot of people off.

I got called a racist by madison boxing for saying i support black businesses. I never said black businesses were better. I never said anything derogatory about another race. Simply saying i support black business made me a racist in his eyes.

The same thing with the LDBC. People call them racist for supporting black fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                  Quit pretending like you don’t donate $10 to the LDBC each day! You seem so offended by this... and why would “Black posters” on nsb care? It’s obvious that you’re shilling... there are many “black channels” on YouTube whom are agaisnt the LDBC, so what do you mean “on nsb?”

.!WAR MIKEY!

WAR DAZN
                  I don’t go to the channel ever. I’ve never seen a poster I know is black reference the channel in their posts. It’s just guys like you and dramashow, guys who’ve been banned for race related BS, that go there and post about the site.

If the site is so bad stop going there. If it is so terrible and racist as you claim then there is no need to post anything from the site on nsb.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Black people having an opinion & supporting other black people pisses a lot of people off.

I got called a racist by madison boxing for saying i support black businesses. I never said black businesses were better. I never said anything derogatory about another race. Simply saying i support black business made me a racist in his eyes.

The same thing with the LDBC. People call them racist for supporting black fighters.
                    Welching on bets and donations to charity is a real good look. Keep representing.

Comment

Working...
                    X