Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya 'Not Saying Andrade Is Top Contender' For Canelo Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    If Canelo doesn't fight Golovkin this year I'd say that's Canelo's fault.
    How is it his fault he was offered the fight before Jacob's got it he refused it now he has to wait patiently like a good boy till canelo calls on him again

Comment

• Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
      Canelo stops Kovalev.

Canelo is top 3 best body punchers in the sport. It's him, Spence, and Crawford in that department.

Kovalev as we all know is sweet to the body.
      Canelo is a great body puncher but you will have a guy not afraid to punch back and his power will have to increase to dent Kovalev. He is no Andre Ward!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        Why do they keep mentioning Kovalev and 175? They are the only ones talking about it. What is happening behind the scenes?
        Maybe a distraction?

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
          Canelo would have to be an imbecile to go up to 175 vs the best at this moment,he should just get that trinket off andrade & be basically guaranteed to win fotd if he does. Delacoka fishnets is doing him a grave disservice by saying such stupidity that anyone with sense would advise against.
          Nelo has a little trouble with southpaws, that straight left seems to find him & Boo Boo has underrated power plus is a good boxer. I think it will be his toughest test to date.

Comment

• Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
            Upon reading all of Nelo’s Options makes me think of one thing...... when is the drug testing protocol starting? Hopefully sooner rather than later!
            Nelo doing vada year round, let it go.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              I rater a 3rd meeting against G than Andrade. Andrade might pull a Lara and stink up the place.
              Nelo/Lara was close. I rather see Nelo/Boo Boo than Nelo/Punk G 3 cuz we Know Nelo is better so no need to waste that time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                I'd like to see Andrade defend against Charlo. Canelo is the man yes, but boxing politics, different promoters and networks (and Dazn) nonsense is destroying the sport we love.
                Jermall/Jacobs meanwhile Nelo/Boo Boo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiowhatta View Post
                  It's as simple as it goes against Canelo's borrowed Mayweather 'safety first' blueprint.

Next up Canelo will do his usual catchweight tomato can sideshow while sizing up how to make the most money from the lowest risk.

He's officially a great champion but at this rate never an ATG.

Stop playing tricks, fight outside of your guaranteed decision backyard and then we'll start taking you seriously.

Oscar is probably in a relapse cycle.
                  T.B.E. didn't do "safety first." He beat up everyone so stop talking that dumb shet.

And Nelo is an ATG.

Comment

• Originally posted by 15 round fight View Post
                    Canelo vs Andrade and GG vs Charlo. The winners then fight.
                    I'm in!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      You know I've been singing this song 4eva! I think Cinco De Mayo won't work, b/c Spence will want the winner of Thurman vs. Pacquiao, after Porter, but definitely September 2020!
                      I said 2021 Cinco De Mayo but Sept. 2020 even better!! I see how it can't be made if Canelo stays at 160 and they both keep winning!

Comment

Working...
                      X