Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREADMAN Edwrds. Frustrated on BoxingVOICE, asked to EXPLAIN his P4P, Justifies GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
    You don't get it. What other fighter was offered $4mil for GGG? The point is who wouldn't turn down $4mil... the WBA didn't sanction GGG vs Brook.

How much was CHAMPION Quillin offered for GGG? $4million?

TIMESTAMPED! CLICK TO PLAY!

Eubank Jr was offered 5 million but his father stuck his nose in and blew up the deal. I believe Eddie Hearn was the promotor for both Eubank and Brook at the time. Picking Brook to fill in kept the fight in house and in England where Golovkin wanted more exposure.

Comment

Robbie Barrett aboutfkntime

Here Edwards ADMITS that Canelo was ''TOO SMALL'' for GGG in 2014. Same thing Ward BEEN saying, ''The smaller man beat the bigger man!'' Btw, Canelo never said he was too ''small.'' Where are industry articles or videos where Canelo said he was ''too small'' with the context of not fighting GGG? The only video around is FIGHTHYPE asking Canelo before he fought Cotto about GGG. Canelo said if he wanted that work, ''Come to 155.'' Nestor Gibbs flexes BReadman to say GGG wanted Floyd at 154...

TIMESTAMPED! Click to Play

as usual, the golov-muppets have spewed their bullshlt and excuses everywhere

immediately prior to facing Brook, Golovkin offered Saunders a $1.5m lowball... and then quickly ran off to fight Dominic Wade..... with NO COUNTER-OFFER, that was a take-it-or-leave-it lowball

FACT: that is NOT how you make a fight...

Team Golovkin then ran to the media with their usual schtick... "well, we can't force these guys to fight Gennady"... and said that Saunders turned down $4.5m

Saunders IMMEDIATELY called them out, and said the offer was $1.5m... as had been reported by multiple news outlets

FACT: immediately after that fight, Saunders watched Kell Brook make $4-5m+

FACT: a $1.5m take-it-or-leave-it offer is ridiculous... they obviously split the pot more fairly with Hearn, because they wanted to fight Kell Brook

that is a absolute 100% duck, and not the last time they avoided Saunders

btw, they had just pulled the EXACT SAME STUNT with Jacobs...

offered him " Quillin money ", with NO offer of negotiation... and then quickly ran off to fight Brook... once AGAIN, that is NOT how you make a fight lol

and of course, they ran straight to the media... "well, we can't force these guys to fight Gennady"... before hastily legging it to the UK for another soft-touch big drama show

Golovkin has a legacy of lies and manipulation

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        as usual, the golov-muppets have spewed their bullshlt and excuses everywhere

immediately prior to facing Brook, Golovkin offered Saunders a $1.5m lowball... and then quickly ran off to fight Dominic Wade..... with NO COUNTER-OFFER, that was a take-it-or-leave-it lowball

FACT: that is NOT how you make a fight...

Team Golovkin then ran to the media with their usual schtick... "well, we can't force these guys to fight Gennady"... and said that Saunders turned down $4.5m

Saunders IMMEDIATELY called them out, and said the offer was $1.5m... as had been reported by multiple news outlets

FACT: immediately after that fight, Saunders watched Kell Brook make $4-5m+

FACT: a $1.5m take-it-or-leave-it offer is ridiculous... they obviously split the pot more fairly with Hearn, because they wanted to fight Kell Brook

that is a absolute 100% duck, and not the last time they avoided Saunders

btw, they had just pulled the EXACT SAME STUNT with Jacobs...

offered him " Quillin money ", with NO offer of negotiation... and then quickly ran off to fight Brook... once AGAIN, that is NOT how you make a fight lol

and of course, they ran straight to the media... "well, we can't force these guys to fight Gennady"... before hastily legging it to the UK for another soft-touch big drama show

Golovkin has a legacy of lies and manipulation
        that's why the WBA didn't sanction Brook vs GGG, and they quickly enforced the mando with Jacobs. If I recall didn't Jacobs vs GGG go to purse bid as well? I don't remember but I remember the stupid delay...

and Dan Rafael was even doing GGG Promotions a favor, as well as Gareth Davies, in asking if GGG would Unify with BJS in ASTANA!!! Dan Rafael wrote articles saying how much Astana Expo could DRAW in hosting GGG vs BJS... and yet when Davies asked GGG directly, he said, ''My focus is all the belts...absolutely...'' in wanting the WBO.

What happened? of course, they blame it all on Canelo. Did BJS ever cry to industry that HBO or Canelo ''bribed'' GGG to fight them instead?

Comment

LMAO. Nes is P4P in the game. Gets all the big industry heads. Nobody killing it like Boxing Voice.
          That mother**cker must post on this site because I read the same hypocritical nonsense arguments this dude makes on this site all the f**king time.

Boxing Voice: Who that dude fought? He ain't fought nobody.
          Other dude: He ain't fought nobody because people don't want to fight him.
          Boxing Voice: They don't want to fight him because he doesn't bring money. Why go backwards?
          Other dude: Then why that A-Side guy fight Daniel Geale. Ain't that going backwards too?
          Boxing Voice: Well uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhh it was in the contract.

Its really ****ing disgusting and lazy arguing. *****ing about the B-side not fighting anyone but then excusing the A-side for ducking them.

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
            That mother**cker must post on this site because I read the same hypocritical nonsense arguments this dude makes on this site all the f**king time.

Boxing Voice: Who that dude fought? He ain't fought nobody.
            Other dude: He ain't fought nobody because people don't want to fight him.
            Boxing Voice: They don't want to fight him because he doesn't bring money. Why go backwards?
            Other dude: Then why that A-Side guy fight Daniel Geale. Ain't that going backwards too?
            Boxing Voice: Well uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhh it was in the contract.

Its really ****ing disgusting and lazy arguing. *****ing about the B-side not fighting anyone but then excusing the A-side for ducking them.
            Look at your signatures....

YOu realize in this exact same interview BREADMAN says GGG ducking WARD was ''inexcusable!'' Yeah man, go take a walk! Ask me for the timestamp!

aboutfkntime

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              The last time i listened to this crap was about 3-4 years ago, and this idiot was constantly shouting down everyone, mispronouncing boxers names, who he clearly didnt even know who they were.

Listened for 2 minutes in the clip you provided, he calls Rosado, 'rosario'. cant comprehend simple logic and facts, claims Golovkin was never ducked, and ducked lara. when corrected, he claims Lara would of taken the fight for 4 million ( which he would of never got, because a) he isnt a draw and b) he has no fans and a boring style) why would you start shouting that Lara would take the fight on an imaginery 4 million that a UK PPV fight got? its completely moronic. Choclatito isnt a hof and Inoue is crap because he had 'his first real test'. literally every single opinion is not only wrong but so stupid its painfull to listen to.
              Exactly, good post.

Comment

Look at your signatures....

YOu realize in this exact same interview BREADMAN says GGG ducking WARD was ''inexcusable!'' Yeah man, go take a walk! Ask me for the timestamp!

aboutfkntime

his signature is a total lie, he completely made that up

which is why there is no link

I usually agree with bread... if not entirely, then I can usually see where he is coming from... but he is blind to Team Golovkins bullshlt, for whatever reason

put it this way, bread criticized Golovkin for ducking Ward... but, it was how they ducked Ward that tells the story...

if bread knows that they ducked Andre Ward, then he also knows that Team Bullshlt played the media and lied to the fans...because that was Wards main complaint...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8SuEuQ7H58

they did the exact same thing to MULTIPLE other fighters

set roadblocks that THEY KNEW would kill the fight... refused to accept reasonable conditions... made silly take-it-or-leave-it offers and then ran to the media with the same ol corny schtick "well, we can't force these guys to fight Gennady *chuckle*"

like Ward said... if you guys don't want that fight, then say it... look you are a little too big for me right now, and move on... but no, they had to pull their usual corny "he ducked me doe" stunt

Comment

Edwards was brought in so the host could make his rehearsed talking points. Edwards is a known figure can draw in some viewers and what he says doesn't matter. The show isn't set up for sincere discussion the guests are just there as a prop so the host can spew out his opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    Edwards was brought in so the host could make his rehearsed talking points. Edwards is a known figure can draw in some viewers and what he says doesn't matter. The show isn't set up for sincere discussion the guests are just there as a prop so the host can spew out his opinions.
                    Lol. Sure man. Boxing Voice is the elite. Times are changing, men getting older, Nestor is putting in work and becoming the de facto Boxing Voice as a great radio show.

Comment

Lol. Sure man. Boxing Voice is the elite. Times are changing, men getting older, Nestor is putting in work and becoming the de facto Boxing Voice as a great radio show.
                      Times are changing apparently for the worse.

Comment

Working...
                      X