No announcement yet.

gma7 network news

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chadmack
    who the hell are you talking bout??? nuthuggers???

i gotta buy a USB2TV receiver and record this whooohoooo!!!!
    Good news chad and thanks. Even if I want to record in my vhs, people in my house would be watching koreanovela during primetime and they can easily twist my arm.

Comment

who the hell are you talking bout??? nuthuggers???

i gotta buy a USB2TV receiver and record this whooohoooo!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo
        Good news chad and thanks. Even if I want to record in my vhs, people in my house would be watching koreanovela during primetime and they can easily twist my arm.
        WTF??? I thought you were the "tigas" in the family ka kadyo????

Comment

Originally posted by kepsy
          WTF??? I thought you were the "tigas" in the family ka kadyo????
          he's only hard headed bro

Comment

he's only hard headed bro
            tigas-saing..........
            tigas-sampay.........
            tigas-sulsi..........

Comment

do most people in the phillipines speak English, it seems like a lot of people on this site go back and forth pretty easily.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboxer
                do most people in the phillipines speak English, it seems like a lot of people on this site go back and forth pretty easily.
                It's our second language. It's taught from Elementary and used all throughout up to University. So a lot of people who went to school are fluent, those who didn't can converse and get their message across.
                Honestly man, why does it surprise a lot of foreigners? The first time I got here in Canada, first thing I heard from a Canadian was... you can speak English?? I go WTF? lol.....

Comment

It is just cool that's all. It is a little bit embarrasing when someone from another country has taken the time to learn your language and you can't even say hi in theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by Pound 4 Pound
                    sorry to sound like and idiot, but what is gma7? is that a tv network back in the phillipines?
                    it's our local channel here, actually one of the two major networks, the other one is ABS-CBN 2

Comment

Originally posted by joeboxer
                      It is just cool that's all. It is a little bit embarrasing when someone from another country has taken the time to learn your language and you can't even say hi in theirs.
                      I hope you don't think I took offense, I honestly want to know why foreigners are surprised. I've asked my non-filipino friends and they can't seem to answer me straight. I really just want an honest opinion, so if you have one shoot it out.
                      Mostly I think it's when they show those documentaries or those adopt a child charity thing they do on Asian children on TV. All you see is how bad some people live and nothing else... well, just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X