No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
    This what history has taught me intervention never works.Did not work when we intervened in Iran and put in the Shah.Did not work when we did it in Vietnam.Did we not help Iraq against Iran ?, just to turn around and go to war with Iraq a couple of years later.Somalia another intervention gone bad (black hawk down)Libya , Syria ?.The ME have been fighting tribal wars since the beginning of time , we should stay out of it and let them settle it.There was no ISIS until we created it thru our foreign interventions (Iraq war).The Enemy of our Enemy has also not worked out for us who do you think we are fighting in Afghanistan ?.In Iraq we were fighting Syrians, Iranians hell al-Zarqawi was Jordanian.Protecting our borders is done by having a military that is not stretched out thin due to deployment upon deployment to fight needless wars.It is done by having a healthy economy not an economy bogged down by trillions in debt to pay for wars.

As far as ISIS they are thousands of miles away how are they a threat to us ?, what navy, air force , army do they have that will invade our borders ? they will never "make it to our turf".Like I said IMHO they are a bigger threat to the countries they are in , and if those countries feel that way they will fight them w/o our involvement.There is no military in the world with the balls to execute and invasion into the USA, so we do not need to go fight anyone in any country , to prevent a fight here.

I mentioned before that while it might sound cruel to us a Westerners, they have different values in the ME they have a different way of life that we can't begin to comprehend.It is not the West and will never be so, that is why their countries are a lot more stable when they have brutal dictators to keep them in check as opposed to when we intervene.Again if the people of these Countries want change the military aged men in their countries can take up arms.

As far as allies not trusting us, well that is just silly TBH.We are the most powerful Country in the world from both an economic and military stand point .If a legit war broke out tomorrow example (Russia invaded our Country) you really think that the British,Israel ect..would say "I am going to sit this one out because Trump pulled put of Syria "
    Fair enough. I agree totally about not intervening in local wars, civil wars. I would have hated to have died in Vietnam like some friends of mine. Let them kill each other, we'll sell them weapons.

I don't agree about ISIS not being able to hurt us. No, not with submarines and planes, but it's been proven that they recruit local nutjobs to do bombing in other countries, even here. Is it worth the trillions we spend on invasions to keep ISIS away from us? Probably not, but surely it's sensible to have proxies like the Kurds to do our dirty work. Doesn't cost all that much.

I also don't agree with not caring whether or nor our allies trust us. What happens the next time allies need us? Where else can they go for help? Well, they can go to Russia (like the Kurds have done) or China, like the Philippines appear to be doing...you know very well we have bases in the Philippines. And if we push the Turks towards Russia...well, we use their airbase for air power and to store nuclear weapons.

Or what happens next time WE need help? Who is going to help us if we've crapped on everyone.

I was against the Bush/Cheney Iraq war, but in the situation happening today, it's my belief that we should not have abandoned the Kurds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      Fair enough. I agree totally about not intervening in local wars, civil wars. I would have hated to have died in Vietnam like some friends of mine. Let them kill each other, we'll sell them weapons.

I don't agree about ISIS not being able to hurt us. No, not with submarines and planes, but it's been proven that they recruit local nutjobs to do bombing in other countries, even here. Is it worth the trillions we spend on invasions to keep ISIS away from us? Probably not, but surely it's sensible to have proxies like the Kurds to do our dirty work. Doesn't cost all that much.

I also don't agree with not caring whether or nor our allies trust us. What happens the next time allies need us? Where else can they go for help? Well, they can go to Russia (like the Kurds have done) or China, like the Philippines appear to be doing...you know very well we have bases in the Philippines. And if we push the Turks towards Russia...well, we use their airbase for air power and to store nuclear weapons.

Or what happens next time WE need help? Who is going to help us if we've crapped on everyone.

I was against the Bush/Cheney Iraq war, but in the situation happening today, it's my belief that we should not have abandoned the Kurds.
      Think about it this way. How much freedom did we lose after 911? We now have the NSA that spies on EVERYONE. This is costing us a LOT of money. Its said it will stop ISIS from attacking us right?

So we have this and MANY other programs to stop ISIS yet we have to be at war with them on their soil? Have you watched Citizen 4 yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        “MAGA For Miles!” Trump Supporters Line Up TWO DAYS in Advance to Attend Trump’s Rally in Dallas (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/maga-for-miles-trump-supporters-line-up-two-days-in-advance-to-attend-trumps-rally-in-dallas-video/

President Trump will be in Dallas Thursday evening for a mega rally at the American Airlines Center.

The Dallas arena will hold 20,000 Trump supporters and thousands more will be outside.

This is President Trump’s 6th trip to Texas this year.

The media continues to push the lie that over 50% of Americans want Trump removed from office, but in reality, Trump’s approval rating is hovering around 50% despite the sham impeachment inquiry.

Some Trump supporters were lined up two days in advance to attend the Dallas rally!

“MAGA for miles!”

MAGA for miles!

������������#KeepAmericaGreat pic.twitter.com/ULyqlsw1De

— Elizabeth Harrington (@LizRNC) October 17, 2019

Trump supporters were lined up for several blocks Thursday morning.

WATCH:

Current line outside American Airlines Center for tonight's Trump rally. Starts in about 9 hours.

This picture was taken 3 blocks away from American Airline Center in Dallas. People were lined up for TWO DAYS in some cases!

This picture was taken 3 blocks away from the American Airlines Center in Dallas. People have been in line for two days in some cases for the @realDonaldTrump rally tonight. #KeepAmericaGreat https://twitter.com/TimMurtaugh/status/1184893200143650817

— Tim Murtaugh (@TimMurtaugh) October 17, 2019

Trump’s rally in Dallas begins at 8 PM CT.
        That's only because they know he's about to be impeached any day now, and this will be their last chance to see him free

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
          This is crazy

Exactly what i mentioned in my post about why Republicans can't go against Trump. Removing him from office will only make him stronger amongst the Republican base and make Republicans as a whole weaker.

You gotta realize this is all about power and not right & wrong. On both sides. It's all about power!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
            And Turkey resumes its bombing of the Kurds
            Why doesn't your country go in there and stop the bombings? …….Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              Wait, hes not American?

Comment

Wait, hes not American?
                Nope. He's Aussie

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                  They’ve been in Syria for years dumbarse and have been betrayed like all other allies

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    Nope. He's Aussie
                    Yep and have businesses in US hence my interest

Comment

Love this!!

Long Live Donald Trump and the USA!!
                      Last edited by Rockin'; 10-17-2019, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X