Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearn throws UKAD under the bus. Blames them

That's about the right time frame for a test result to come back

Comment

He's such a snake, no one should ever listen to him.

Comment

So Dillian Whyte was juicing 5 wks before the fight?

Now I see why he didn't take the AJ fight because he was on his cycle, yet he was out there claiming lowball offers and TUEs. The guy is an idiot and he needs to be banned for at least 6 months.

Comment

So now we know the time frame was 72 hrs not 36 hrs like he told Barbershop conversations. That was plenty of time to test the B sample

Comment

wow this is getting out of hand, Eddie hearn is played the hell out

Comment

Hearns empire took a big hit this year,

Comment

I tried telling Robbie Barrett and someone else that there was no way the test Whyte popped for was taken on the 17th. It just takes them a long time to get the results back. I remember when Monroe tested positive against Charlo, the test he tested positive for was almost a month before the results came back.

Comment

What else did we expect him to say? Obviously his reputation and ass is on the line for allowing his doped up drug cheating fighter to fight against an opponent without notifying him and putting his life at risk. ''

This is going to damage Eddie Hearn and Matchroom Sport's reputation. The safest thing for Eddie Hearn to do was to postpone that fight pending Dillian Whyte's appeal.

He cancelled the Jarrell Big Baby Miller fight against AJ in America at the MSG; Upon learning of Miller's popping dirty for at least three banned substances because he didn't want to put Joshua's life at risk but in this case, Whyte had popped dirty for at least two banned substances and was yet still allowed to fight.

Where are his fucking manners, ethics, morals and scruples for his fellow man anyway? I will tell you where. He doesn't have any.

Comment

So what Eddie Hearn is saying, is that Dillian Whyte tested positive for PEDs. He also acknowledges that he found out about this for 72 hours and sat on it, and let the fight go ahead without informing anyone.

Good to know.

Comment

Working...
                    X