No announcement yet.

Canelo can beat Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo can beat Tyson Fury

I know Tyson Fury is a lot bigger than Canelo, but Canelo can beat him if they were to fight. I'm not saying Canelo can go out there and beat any heavyweight, but Tyson Fury he can. I think Canelo could fully hydrate to a big weight, not feel drained, and have the superior speed and boxing technique over Fury. Fury does not have the power to knock Canelo out and Canelo has shown to have an iron chin. I could easily see Canelo outboxing him for 12 rounds to a UD. Oscar, if you ever read this, Canelo has a bigger dick than Horn but if he were to take a fight with Fury, he'd have bigger balls than him too.

With vegas judges he probably could.

Comment

I agree, but i think the catchweight of 164 that Canelo and Oscar will demand will be a big factor in the fight. Fury will be brought in a wheel chair and It will be in the contract Fury is not allowed to throw any punches. Canelo will have his usual set of knuckle dusters on and the scores at the final bell will be agreed upon and filled out before the 1st bell rings.

And still, Fury may win, we keep underestimating him.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
        I agree, but i think the catchweight of 164 that Canelo and Oscar will demand will be a big factor in the fight. Fury will be brought in a wheel chair and It will be in the contract Fury is not allowed to throw any punches. Canelo will have his usual set of knuckle dusters on and the scores at the final bell will be agreed upon and filled out before the 1st bell rings.

And still, Fury may win, we keep underestimating him.
        Yeah but 2 Diss Day!

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
          With vegas judges he probably could.
          "The scorecards are in, and judge Adelaide Byrd scores the fight 115-114 for Tyson Fury..."

Comment

Welcome to the forum you idiot. I have read two of your threads and you are the new stupidest poster of them all. You have Horn beating Spence and now a great middleweight beating a good 6ft 9 inch 250 pound heavyweight.

Comment

yep no way fattie fury takes canelos body shots and with no real power coming back at him canelo can load up more and with an iron chin, peds, 1 shot power close to wilders at times, not always, fury has no chance

Comment

We would likely have far less alts if there were a 50 post rule before you can start a thread.

Comment

Clenelo can beat Fury with rehydration clause, that's his every fight tactic.

Comment

Fury may not be a puncher to other Heavyweights, but to Canelo it would feel like a bomb going off on his face. Fury destroys him in 3 rounds after having fun for the first 2 rounds and a half.

Comment

Working...
                    X