Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Andy Ruiz, Anthony Joshua - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
    As I have said here b4, I have a couple of digress, one of them is Dentistry which was my first and I hate it.

BUT:

This post of yours is so far away from reality I had to say it again.

That will not make a difference, same chin, same man. Whatever happens happens but not because that that you are saying is right, LMAO. Oh Lord the things I have to read here.

You have a couple of "digress"?

Comment

Whats the deal with constructing this arena in October and then immediately taking it back down? What a waste of time and resources.

Comment

Naughty boy will steal another candy bar from store keeper!?

Comment

Is that Adam Sandler in sheik garb sitting next to Eddie Hearn in picture 10?
          Last edited by NachoMan; 12-04-2019, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
            Damn I just watched the press conference and I must say I already feel bad for Ruiz. Joshua looks like he just got out of prison where he did 25 years for a crime he did not commit and on top of that his wife was sleeping with his brother the entire time. This man has nothing to lose trust me, he will smash Ruiz so bad that it might be Ruiz's last fight.
            Actually Joshua's eyes look like he jerked off thrice a day for three months.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
              Whats the deal with constructing this arena in October and then immediately taking it back down? What a waste of time and resources.
              $$$$$$$$$$

They're going to make a good load of money for this fight. Consider the amount of money that will be paid for those ringside seats. Exposure. Economy. That's how many people get rich. They're willing to do waste of time things like that knowing they're about to make a boatload of cash now and setting up for making more in the future.

This fight really should have been back in NYC though. I am sure that Knicks jersey is to remind AJ of what happened there.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                Actually Joshua's eyes look like he jerked off thrice a day for three months.
                That would explain why he looks so tired. lol

Comment

Joshua looks like he wants to get on the first plane out he looks nervous. Ruiz looks happy and hungry.

Comment

Andy Ruiz just looks happy to be there. Like a kid in a candy store.

Can't help but root for him. He was such a refreshing story in boxing this year.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                      Damn I just watched the press conference and I must say I already feel bad for Ruiz. Joshua looks like he just got out of prison where he did 25 years for a crime he did not commit and on top of that his wife was sleeping with his brother the entire time. This man has nothing to lose trust me, he will smash Ruiz so bad that it might be Ruiz's last fight.
                      Lol Ruiz doesn’t give a sh !t about Joshua trying (and failing) to look intimidating.
                      He humiliated him once and he knows he can do it again.

Comment

Working...
                      X