Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Nery Removed As WBC Bantamweight Mandatory Challenger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously, if the guy can't make the weight move up. Tired of these guys with excuses. Trying to pay the other guy off to fight anyway is BS. Nery stalling his own career with unprofessionalism. Get a damn nutritionalist

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
      Finally the WBC does something good
      Yea only because Nery fights in an obscure weight division and he isnt a money maker.

WBC does something good when it’s convenient.

Comment

I just know that Nery is a legitimate badass with or without drugs. I dont care.

Nery has so much potential it’s kinda scary.

Comment

I'm not even Japanese and I think it was disgraceful what he did to Yamanaka. Twice !

I admit it was kinda funny to hear the Japanese fans screaming " chinga tu Madre " to him though.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
            I'm not even Japanese and I think it was disgraceful what he did to Yamanaka. Twice !

I admit it was kinda funny to hear the Japanese fans screaming " chinga tu Madre " to him though.
            It was Yamanaka’s choice to pull out or fight and he decided to fight and got his ass kicked

Comment

How many times has this clown screwed up now? Just move up for god's sake.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                It was Yamanaka’s choice to pull out or fight and he decided to fight and got his ass kicked
                it wasnt yamanaka’s choice that nery also got caught using peds

nery is a cheater

Comment

Originally posted by JOITATS View Post
                  it wasnt yamanaka’s choice that nery also got caught using peds

nery is a cheater
                  People make mistakes and that was in the past. Apparently he has been clean ever since and has been kicking ass just the same so what’s the problem?

He is highly entertaining in the ring and as a fan, that’s all i care about.

Comment

Wow, this guy is allowed to use clenbuterol to cheat and he still can't make the weight? The only fight for him up at 122 is against his countrymen, Emanuel navarrete. He will never get a fight with the monster, nor does he deserve one.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                      People make mistakes and that was in the past. Apparently he has been clean ever since and has been kicking ass just the same so what’s the problem?

He is highly entertaining in the ring and as a fan, that’s all i care about.
                      So a level playing field (no advantage in size and free of PEDs) means nothing as long as said fighter is “highly entertaining “?

Comment

Working...
                      X