Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone at 154 pounds sucks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solid division with a lot of good fighters that fight each other. There is not a star so they are not waiting around for Canelo or Floyd anymore and they have to face each other.

It is fun for me because you never know what are you going to get

Comment

No, 154 sucks because no one in the division is any good.

They’re all fighting people at their level. That level is just crap.

Originally posted by 10COUNT View Post
      Wow. So 154 sucks cause no one is undefeated. It's not that the fighters are actually fighting people at their level. Disgusting.

Comment

I don’t care if people lose, it’s the fact that they’re losing to huge underdogs who have already proven to be bums.

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        that actually could be true but this is the floyd era of boxing so yeah if you lose you suck. floyd taught us that.

Comment

You’re comparing the losers at 154 to Canelo Alvarez and Anthony Joshua.

Just wanted to make sure you knew what you were doing.

Originally posted by 10COUNT View Post
          True. What's the point of Canelo fighting. He has a loss. Automatic bum. Same goes for AJ and others. Boxing should just consist of elites vs no hopers. Right on!

Comment

J-Rock did cherry pick. He lost anyway.

Swift Hurd and Lil’ Charlo picked fights that were supposed to be layups before they fought each other. They lost anyway.

Because they all suck.

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
            154 sucks because we have great, competitive fights with a lot of drama and upsets happening. Let's go back to the ways of cherry picking and padding records instead

Comment

When all the guys who are supposed to be great lose and then one of the guys who beats one of those guys loses to a 30-1 underdog, the division sucks:

Originally posted by Pantera_ View Post
              Upsets happen man. Doesn't mean the division sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                I never want to hear about how good that division is ever again.

It’s complete trash and just another example of how fans get sucked into the bull$h!t promoters sell.

There isn’t one good fighter at 154.
                The division is providing evenly matched fights where anyone can win and you are complaining.

This after all your pontificating about how you are a boxing fan.

So which would you prefer, a division be like 160 was where ggg was just beating up bums and retreads ranked because no one else could be? Or hwt where wlad beat bum after bum and no one watched?

Better yet, let’s have every division like LW and mw are now where the A+ level fighter who is the champion avoids the potentially mandatory by becoming emeritus so not to risk losing before a huge money fight.

You sure you’re a boxing fan?

Comment

We saw the level of the 154 fighters when charlo moved up to 160 and got outboxed by korobov who i dont think was even ranked in the top 30. Dont tell me 6 pounds makes THAT much difference either. 154 is garbage and traditionally has been, same as 140. Best fighters around them weights will be at middle or welter.

Comment

It’s a weak division. But due to how weak even the top dogs are, there’s plenty of guys to challenge them.

Comment

The 154 division is the closest thing to UFC you will get in boxing.

Can't decide if it's a good or bad thing but I am entertained so I guess good?

Comment

Working...
                      X