Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Fight Night offline better than online?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Fight Night offline better than online?

I was playing online, and it was impossible for me to time by counters. Offline I can time it perfectly like Ray Robinson. Has ne 1 seen this as well?

I enjoy playing with my homeboy offline more than against random people online... We got the same wild style with throwing 100s of punches per round which won't work online. So it's not really that online sucks (Although I am 0-3) it's more that my style is not good for online lol.

Comment

I've had some awesome, classic fights online that simply cannot be reproduced by the CPU.

::edit:: I think I misunderstood.

It may have been the connection while playing. There shouldn't be any lag in theory, so counters should be the same online vs offline. However if you're playing against someone that doesn't have a great connection, there will be a bit of lag and that will effect your timing.

FYI, when you and your opponent are selecting fighters, between the two there are bars, like cell phone reception bars. This tells you how good the connection is. So if it's one bar, red, it means the connection sucks. If it's two bars, yellow/orange, it's ok. If it's 3 or 4 bars, green, it means connection is perfect.

I never play people who have a red bar. I hate lag

Comment

i noticed the connection, but i never discriminate, I'm a start being selective though. You got a 360? we should play

Comment

nah I have ps3. I don't like to discriminate either, but a red bar is horrible connection. And I do believe there are people out there that purposely fight with lag because they believe it gives them some sort of advantage. (although I never lost a fight due to lag, I have struggled because I couldn't counter as well). So I say fuucckk off to laggers!

Comment

All I do is duck real comp and mop the floor with Nubs online.

Fun stuff.

Pretty shameless yeah but suck it I'm growing in my FNR4 ways.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
              All I do is duck real comp and mop the floor with Nubs online.

Fun stuff.

Pretty shameless yeah but suck it I'm growing in my FNR4 ways.
              anyone want to add me on 360 for a game ???m y username is Mrpedigree !

Comment

Online play has always been better for me in any game. I get personal satisfaction knowing that someone out there is pissed because they lost to me.

Comment

Working...
                X