Livingstone Bramble called Ray Mancini a murderer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Livingstone Bramble called Ray Mancini a murderer

http://74.125.77.132/search?q=cache:...&ct=clnk&gl=nl

This is all I could find. There is barely anything about this so if any of you lads have more info, please post it and discuss.

bramble always said it was done not in bad taste but in order to get inside the head of ray...

Comment

Originally posted by jilldarling View Post
      bramble always said it was done not in bad taste but in order to get inside the head of ray...
      No ****. Whatever happened to winning fights by boxing, and not 'getting inside their heads' through disgusting insults.

What the fook is this, WWE?

Comment

Reload this Page Livingstone Bramble called Ray Mancini a murderer

This day in history! ... General Discussion Post general topics
        here—tips and advice on travel and accessibility, the latest self-help gadgets,
        jokes, recipes—you .... 1972 - German mass murderers "Three of Breda" freed ...
        1985 - Livingston Bramble defeats Ray "Boom Boom" Mancini to win WBA champ ...

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
          No ****. Whatever happened to winning fights by boxing, and not 'getting inside their heads' through disgusting insults.

Obviously with your limited knowledge you've never heard the saying "boxing is 90% mental, 10% physical".. If it isn't cheating a fighter should try to gain any advantage accessible to him, and just about every fighter in history has at one time or another.

By the way.......we're still waiting for that list.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            Obviously with your limited knowledge you've never heard the saying "boxing is 90% mental, 10% physical".. If it isn't cheating a fighter should try to gain any advantage accessible to him, and just about every fighter in history has at one time or another.

By the way.......we're still waiting for that list.
            Good day stalker. With my superior knowledge I know that 99% of boxers haven't gone as far as Livingston so they are rightfully critisized for it.

By the way......How is that sweet juicy whore of a wife of yours doing mate?

Comment

Good day stalker. With my superior knowledge I know that 99% of boxers haven't gone as far as Livingston so they are rightfully critisized for it.
              What are you talking about?
              By the way......How is that sweet juicy whore of a wife of yours doing mate?
              Who said I was married?

Stillll waiting.

Comment

Boxing is all about head games, it's more mental then physical. I thought most knew this.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K9 View Post
                  Boxing is all about head games, it's more mental then physical. I thought most knew this.
                  Most do, my man. Slimey still hasn't figured it out yet though.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    Who said I was married?
                    I did, and i'm always right. You should know by now, my little *****.

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K9 View Post
                    No ****. In other news the sky is blue.

Comment

Working...
                    X