Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brock must be Dana White's next of kin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brock must be Dana White's next of kin!

I really hope Couture ****s this redneck f@ggot up. Couture is actually the superior wrestler, but the big question is what does he have left in the tank. No doubt, it'd be another shocker.

Comment

Originally posted by Organik View Post
      I really hope Couture ****s this redneck f@ggot up. Couture is actually the superior wrestler, but the big question is what does he have left in the tank. No doubt, it'd be another shocker.
      ok. First off...calm down man. Brock is doing his job, which is hyping up his fight. Yeah, he's going to say "**** Fedor", but he's doing it to get you riled up. Get you all wound up and spending money on the PPV just to see his ass get kicked. It's words man.

I think this'll be a great fight because of a couple aspects.

1. Couture is a GR wrestler whereas Brock is a freestylist. Total contrasts of wrestling styles. It be like...Sumo vs Judo.

2. Brock is full on training with Erik Paulsen and Josh Barnett, two of the top authorities on Catch Wrestling. Couture has never put away a catcher. He's always had problems with catchers to the point where he had to eek out some really tough victories.

Comment

I had to laugh at "Brock Lesnar 2 wins-1 Loss" lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Royal Burnell View Post
          ok. First off...calm down man. Brock is doing his job, which is hyping up his fight. Yeah, he's going to say "**** Fedor", but he's doing it to get you riled up. Get you all wound up and spending money on the PPV just to see his ass get kicked. It's words man.

I think this'll be a great fight because of a couple aspects.

1. Couture is a GR wrestler whereas Brock is a freestylist. Total contrasts of wrestling styles. It be like...Sumo vs Judo.

2. Brock is full on training with Erik Paulsen and Josh Barnett, two of the top authorities on Catch Wrestling. Couture has never put away a catcher. He's always had problems with catchers to the point where he had to eek out some really tough victories.
          You don't hype a fight up as a fighter by saying "**** Fedor." That is just blatant disrespect for the best P4P Fighter on the planet.

Fedor wouldn't say, "**** Brock Lesnar." Fedor would **** Brock Lesnar. He would **** Brock Lesnar and nut on his ****ty second rate tattoo, and go on to **** Brock Lesnar's wife. Fedor would nut so deep in his wife that they would be guaranteed children that were immune to abortion, and he would even save a little bit of that sweet juice to wipe on their pillows, so that the stench of his fluids would always be in their subconscious minds as they sleep. This way when they wake up in fear, these inbred ****s can properly respect Fedor Emelianenko.

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
            You don't hype a fight up as a fighter by saying "**** Fedor." That is just blatant disrespect for the best P4P Fighter on the planet.

Fedor wouldn't say, "**** Brock Lesnar." Fedor would **** Brock Lesnar. He would **** Brock Lesnar and nut on his ****ty second rate tattoo, and go on to **** Brock Lesnar's wife. Fedor would nut so deep in his wife that they would be guaranteed children that were immune to abortion, and he would even save a little bit of that sweet juice to wipe on their pillows, so that the stench of his fluids would always be in their subconscious minds as they sleep. This way when they wake up in fear, these inbred ****s can properly respect Fedor Emelianenko.
            That is one ****ing hilarious post.

Comment

brock is a beast and would have a shot at beating ANYONE.

Comment

Originally posted by beardown View Post
                brock is a beast and would have a shot at beating ANYONE.
                Any you just ate Dana's cookie.

How's it taste?

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
                  Dana and Brock doesn't recognize WAMMA so.....yes he can.

Comment

Originally posted by Royal Burnell View Post
                    Any you just ate Dana's cookie.

How's it taste?
                    also watched brock destroy at the UofM. Hes not just huge, he knows how to use it. I stand by what i said, remember, i didnt say he would win, but he has the size and talent to fight with anybody.

Comment

Working...
                    X