Grant, Title or Ringside Bag Gloves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grant, Title or Ringside Bag Gloves?

Okay guys,

Yes, I know, ANOTHER one of my bag glove threads! But, it's a big decision for me seeing as it's going to cost me around £50-£60. I don't have cash to flash! Basically, I've bitten the bullet and realised I'm going to have to ship in my gloves from the U.S. because the UK stores don't stock the gloves I'm after.

So, I've narrowed my choices to these bad boys:

Ringside IMF Tech Bag Gloves
    http://www.ringside.com/detail.aspx?ID=25499

Campeón Super Bag Gloves
    http://www.grantboxing.com/detail.aspx?ID=22634

Title Gel World Bag Gloves
    http://store.titleboxing.com/titlebo...ag-gloves.html

I'm really at odds with myself because they all look good to me and seem to be what I'm after but I just can't choose between them.

So, what I want to ask is, which of these gloves do you guys reckon are the best for bag work and offer the best protection?

Also, my fist circumference is just under 11 inches, what size does that make me - small or medium?

Sorry for all the questions but as I said, this is a big decision for me!

Any help, much appreciated. Cheers guys.

ringside imf tech gloves are the ****..never tried the rest of them

Comment

For bags I would say the gel titles, as i hear nothing but good about them

Comment

Originally posted by boxing4ever View Post
        For bags I would say the gel titles, as i hear nothing but good about them
        Yep, I've decided on the Title Gel's. Gonna cost me almost as much as the gloves for postage but I just know it's gonna be worth it.

Comment

I've just ordered the Grant Super bag Gloves from Ringside (via web chat - excellent service), 2 pairs of Gel wraps & a tee-shirt, about £20 shipping via 3-7 business day UPS (which I don't think is bad).

I'll let you know if the service is as advertised (ordered IMF Tech gloves in early 2007 and is was good then) and how the gloves work out.

Comment

Bombz, I've also spent £20 on p&p, well £21 to be exact! And the gloves (Title Gel's) are only costing £30!! But, I've been given an estimated delivery of anywhere between March 25th & April 9th!

Still can't understand why the UK aren't stocking these bad boys!

Comment

How do you messure your hands?

I want to order the ringside imf tech bag gloves, and read a lot of guys saying it has a very snug fit,...well ,..how do you messure your hands to determine the glove size?
              Is it the with of the hands?
              And then again,...i like to use 180 style wraps, and my hands are not big, should i order the imf bag gloves in regular or large, 'cause they both have a snug fit?

Comment

Originally posted by ian-jason View Post
                I want to order the ringside imf tech bag gloves, and read a lot of guys saying it has a very snug fit,...well ,..how do you messure your hands to determine the glove size?
                Is it the with of the hands?
                And then again,...i like to use 180 style wraps, and my hands are not big, should i order the imf bag gloves in regular or large, 'cause they both have a snug fit?
                Im lookin to get these too since I want the 14oz. Whats your height/weight? Im 5'11 155 and dont have the biggest hands, so I am pretty sure I am a medium.

Comment

Title Gels, Used em last night again... feels like a gel filled cotton pillow on the inside

Comment

i've heard negative things about the longevity of of the title gel gloves. just something to think about if you're short on cash.

all those companies you listed make great products. you'll probably be happy with any of those 3.

Comment

Working...
                    X