Comments Thread For: K9 Bundrage, Ishe Smith Discuss Their Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: K9 Bundrage, Ishe Smith Discuss Their Showdown

Cornelius "K9" Bundrage, IBF Junior Middleweight World Champion

"When it was time to decide who I was going to fight, I went to Golden Boy [Promotions] and they presented me with several fighter names. They mentioned James Kirkland, Alfredo Angulo and Ishe Smith. It was special with Ishe because not only did they say I could fight him, but they said I could fight him in Detroit. That was an easy decision for me to make and now we are here.

"Not only am I getting paid, but I am getting paid to fight right here in Detroit. How great is that?
    [Click Here To Read More]

Don't get me wrong. I'm happy to see a guy like Ishe get a world title shot.

But this a weak ass world title matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post

Bronco McKart is pimpin' it

Comment

Angulo would of certainly made for a much better and more interesting fight.

Comment

I want that Rocky/Apollo Creed shirt Ishe is wearing!

Comment

K9 looks pretty young for being 39

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post

Thinking the exact same thing.

Comment

Wow, Bundrage has always claimed to wanting the biggest fights against the best out there and he chooses Smith, when he could have fought Angulo or Kirkland. I guess his sole objective is to hang onto that belt for as long as he can by fighting weak opposition. I hate it when fighters such as Bundrage and Vanes demand the biggest names in the division and when given the opportunity, they opt to take the safest route, how disappointing.

Comment

Rosado is a dumbass for missing his shot at K9 to fight Golovkin. Still can't believe he did that.

Comment

Working...
                  X