Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I owned this new boxing instructor at my gym.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] I owned this new boxing instructor at my gym.

My gym has a 1 hour boxercise class at my gym every sat morning. Today we had a new young kocky instructor. He kept telling me that my form was all wrong when I throw punches. He ask me if I ever sparred before and I yes. He told me to make sure I keep my hands up so I don't get hurt. We sparred for 3 minutes. He did get me with a few good jabs and straight hands but I was bobbing and weaving all his punches. I caught him his some good hooks, Jabs, body shots. The look on his face was priceless like he knew he under estimated me. When it was over he had the nerve to tell me that he was holding back so I didn't get hurt. I don't think he was holding back at all because he was throwing some hard shots at me.
    Last edited by Trigger unhappy; 12-16-2012, 08:16 AM.

loose definition of "owned"

Comment

You should have screenshotted the situation. Without pics, this is all fabricated.

Comment

Who is he? Let's red k him.

Comment

who spars 1 round?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            You should have screenshotted the situation. Without pics, this is all fabricated.
            I don't think my story was over the top. If this was a lie wouldn't I have made myself more of a hero?

Comment

you record everything else and not this??? i want to see you sparring with that black mask

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                My gym has a 1 hour boxercise class at my gym every sat morning. Today we had a new young kocky instructor. He kept telling me that my form was all wrong when I throw punches. He ask me if I ever sparred before and I yes. He told me to make sure I keep my hands up so I don't get hurt. We sparred for 3 minutes. He did get me with a few good jabs and straight hands but I was bobbing and weaving all his punches. I caught him his some good hooks, Jabs, body shots. The look on his face was priceless like he knew he under estimated me. When it was over he had the nerve to tell me that he was holding back so I didn't get hurt. I don't think he was holding back at all because I was throwing some hard shots at me.
                Your technique is terrible man.

Comment

your story ends with "because I was throwing hard shots at me"

Not sure how I should feel about that

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by r ! zilient View Post
                    your story ends with "because I was throwing hard shots at me"

Not sure how I should feel about that

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    Sorry "He was throwing hard shots at me"

Comment

Working...
                    X