No announcement yet.

This Ish is ridiculous, fighter back in the day were tougher

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Ish is ridiculous, fighter back in the day were tougher

you got manny and bernard filing lawsuits because somebody called them names and ish. Devon crying about a lil ass cut. Hearns accused leonard of being on steriods. Leonard didn't file **** he laughed at hearns and brushed it off. tyson accused holyfield and the list goes on. Instead of attacking the accuser you should be asking your guy to step up to the plate.

Since you going on your little "tougher" crusade. Which I might agree with. You could have also mention that Hearns actually still fought Leonard even after he accused him and didn't get the test that he wanted.

But, uhh...It's obvious you have a little agenda. So keep going. Hopefully Reed doesn't come in here and ruins your happiness. Like he did in "facts and opinion" thread.

Comment

is there a kleenex gift in the plaza?

Comment

Floyd broke his hands and needs Xylocaine, they aren't tough as they use to be.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          Since you going on your little "tougher" crusade. Which I might agree with. You could have also mention that Hearns actually still fought Leonard even after he accused him and didn't get the test that he wanted.

But, uhh...It's obvious you have a little agenda. So keep going. Hopefully Reed doesn't come in here and ruins your happiness. Like he did in "facts and opinion" thread.
          didn't know hearns asked for testing to tell you the truth. If he did infact ask for testing leonards not filing a lawsuit or getting angry certainly made him retract his statement and fight. Pacs refusal and lawsuit to hush up detractors is suspicious.

Comment

Originally posted by negativeREP View Post
            didn't know hearns asked for testing to tell you the truth. If he did infact ask for testing leonards not filing a lawsuit or getting angry certainly made him retract his statement and fight. Pacs refusal and lawsuit to hush up detractors is suspicious.
            But, like I said Hearns still fought...Didn't go on a "vacation"...It goes to the "they were tougher, back then" point that you're making with this thread no?

Or did you try to hide the Pac bashing point in the "back then, they were tougher" argument by point out other lame examples of today?

I assume it's the latter. Since you're a terrible poster. But, no doubt an alt. So all is forgiven.

Comment

But, like I said Hearns still fought...Didn't go on a "vacation"...It goes to the "they were tougher, back then" point that you're making with this thread no?

Or did you try to hide the Pac bashing point in the "back then, they were tougher" argument by point out other lame examples of today?

I assume it's the latter. Since you're a terrible poster. But, no doubt an alt. So all is forgiven.
              You'll have to take into account the time inwhich each example took place. note peds were not as widely used as they are now. Also in the sport of boxing there are alot of deaths without peds with them only makes the more go up higher. Like the ref said you should protect yourself at all times. Dude didn't just pull accusations out his ass like hearns did and it was not after he got beat like hearns did. it was before the fight was signed.

Comment

Hearns asked after the fight was signed, and didn't want to put up his purse. Huge Difference, and also a strong argument can be made he won the fight also.

This guy may be right in principle, but the premise was completely different in that situation.

Comment

you got manny and bernard filing lawsuits because somebody called them names and ish. Devon crying about a lil ass cut. Hearns accused leonard of being on steriods. Leonard didn't file **** he laughed at hearns and brushed it off. tyson accused holyfield and the list goes on. Instead of attacking the accuser you should be asking your guy to step up to the plate.
                  A simple drug test is NOTHING especially when you know your CLEAN!

Even Leonard after being accused said "I WILL TAKE ANY TEST TO PROVE THAT I AM CLEAN" that is the way you should handle the situation

but today, you have the media that love to take sides and then they influence the "STUPID FANS" thought process, so because the media people don't want to agree with Mayweather and pressure Manny to take a SIMPLE TEST, they would rather keep pointing the finger at Mayweather since they already "HATE HIM"...funny how you hate a guy so much but yet your writer a article about him once a week...despite the fact that he hasn't been boxing in over a YEAR...but yet he is the most talked about fighter in boxing...GOOD OR BAD

you watch he Q&A after the Press Conferences these STUPID MEDIA PEOPLE ask the SAME DAMN QUESTION OVER AND OVER, he already said he wants Pacquiao next during the Press Conference but then after the Press Conference when he is answering questions they ask him "DO YOU WANT TO FIGHT PACQUIAO"
                  Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 06-30-2011, 02:18 PM.

Comment

i agree 100% these lawsuites from both bhop and manny are pus$y!!!!!!! great post!

Comment

Working...
                    X