No announcement yet.

Who was toughest Frazier or Tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was toughest Frazier or Tyson

Who was the toughest, Joe Frazier or Mike Tyson?

I highly doubt Frazier could walk through Ruddock like Tyson did ,last 10 round rounds with continous punishment from a 6'4 230 pounder or take over 200 punches from Lewis ,theres your answer.
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-09-2015, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Is this a serious question?

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        I highly doubt Frazier could walk through Ruddock like Tyson did ,last 10 round rounds with continous punishment from a 6'4 230 pounder or take over 200 punches from Lewis ,theres your answer.
        Frazier took over 1200+ punches from 6'4 220 pound Muhammad Ali on March 8th 1971

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          is this a serious question?
          no ..........

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            you are obsessed by size. Joe could be stopped by atg puncher like foreman but would not resort to biting like a girl when the going got tough

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
              Frazier took over 1200+ punches from 6'4 220 pound Muhammad Ali on March 8th 1971
              Ali is not even close in power to Lewis.An indication of how ali truly was a weak puncher for aHW is Fraziers chin who was known to get dropped by smaller guys than Ali.
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-09-2015, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rightsideup View Post
                you are obsessed by size. Joe could be stopped by atg puncher like foreman but would not resort to biting like a girl when the going got tough
                That's because with size comes a stronger punch usually,are you telling me 210 /215 ali hits harder than even 230 pound Douglas?What about 250 Lewis?Foreman barley even connected with more than a handful of flush face shots to ali,most were blocked elbow shots..
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-09-2015, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Ali, Holyfield and Marciano are some of the only ones I can compare to Frazier's toughness. Physical AND mental toughness that is. Tyson had it too just not on that level, that doesn't mean he wasn't tough though.

Comment

Fraizer always got back up and kept coming. Frazier would have died in the ring if he had the choice against Foreman.

Comment

Working...
                    X