No announcement yet.

Boxing/sparring With Bad Vision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing/sparring With Bad Vision

I Want To Start Sparring But Theres One Problem,i Have Bad Vision,my Doctor Told Me There's A Bigger Risk Of Going Blind Because I Have Bad Vision Then Someone Who Doesnt',but She Said If I Really Liked It Then I Could Do It,my Question Is,is Boxing/sparring With Contacts/bad Vision Bad?do Any Of Yall Do It?

I got bad vision and i still spar and fight. It's not bad for me because i see all the punches being thrown at me .

Comment

well high details would be blurred, I don't think a whole glove and arm would be though, go for it man follow your dreams

Comment

depends on what u mean with bad vision. I got glasses and i box just fine.

Comment

go for it man follow your dreams [/QUOTE]

I WANT TO FOLLOW MY DREAMS,BUT I DONT WANT TO GO BLIND EITHER

Comment

Originally posted by zip
            depends on what u mean with bad vision. I got glasses and i box just fine.
            I MEAN THAT IM NEARSIGHTED.IS YOUR VISION REALLY BAD.DID THE EYE DOCTOR TELL U ANYTHING ABOUT GOING BLIND IF U GET PUNCHED IN THE EYE WITH A HARD PUNCH?

Comment

Well, I doubt you'll go blind anyway. There's probably people here that have the same or worse vision than you but they do just fine. Btw, What is your vision? (20/20, 20/40?)
              Last edited by DoubleTap`; 05-14-2005, 07:39 AM.

Comment

k i box with 30/40 vision and i can see perfectly fine whats ur vision? Lol yesterday i dodged a 40 mole per hour lacrosse ball but that my reflexs.

Comment

i box and i wear glasses(not when i spar thou)

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleTap`
                    Well, I doubt you'll go blind anyway. There's probably people here that have the same or worse vision than you but they do just fine. Btw, What is your vision? (20/20, 20/40?)
                    I THINK IT'S LIKE 10/20,BUT I CANT REALLY SEE ANYTIHING WITH OUT MY CONTACTS,MY VISION IS PRETTY BAD.

Comment

Working...
                    X