Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games of Losers thread.. get a life

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
      I still cant get over the fact that the emmys decided to snub Nicolaj Coster-Waldau and Michelle Fairly.....i dont even know how Tyrion and Dany deserved it more...I mean.....Emilia Clarke???really?......smdh....they went for the names, nothing to do with skills....
      There's really not an excuse for NCW to not get a nomination. He was so, so good this past season.

Emmys are always terrible though. Peter Dinklage will probably win that award every year now, Emmy voters are lazy and just vote for the same person over and over.

Doesn't help that Game of Thrones has so many characters that are all so well acted. They end up canceling each other out. They should just submit Dinklage as lead actor, he basically is, to free up supporting actor for the other actors on the show.

Comment

I still cant get over the fact that the emmys decided to snub Nicolaj Coster-Waldau and Michelle Fairly.....i dont even know how Tyrion and Dany deserved it more...I mean.....Emilia Clarke???really?......smdh....they went for the names, nothing to do with skills....
        Originally posted by Necrophobic View Post
        Nicolaj Coster-Waldau and Charles Dance should be the ones up for awards. Emilia Clarke? SMH
        emmys are totally worthless rigged trinkets in my eyes ever since The Wire got shut out of a single award their entire series run.

Its a highly politicized award and slanted in favor of certain networks.

Basically its just like the oscars. We all see every year how the oscars get it wrong and dont even nominate movies that are better than the movies that are nominated.

Comment

• For all you people thinking that Waldau, Dance, or Fairley got snubbed, all three of them didn't even submit scenes for a nomination. You have to submit a scene that showcases your best work to get a nomination. Don't blame the Academy for screwing up, blame the actors for not submitting their work.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            There's really not an excuse for NCW to not get a nomination. He was so, so good this past season.

Emmys are always terrible though. Peter Dinklage will probably win that award every year now, Emmy voters are lazy and just vote for the same person over and over.

Doesn't help that Game of Thrones has so many characters that are all so well acted. They end up canceling each other out. They should just submit Dinklage as lead actor, he basically is, to free up supporting actor for the other actors on the show.
            I doubt Dinklage is going to win anything until 2015. Aaron Paul (Breaking Bad) beat him AND Giancarlo Esposito last year. This year he has Aaron Paul AND Jonathan Banks competing against him with Banks as the guy who has the greatest odds at winning (and deservedly so). Next year, most probably he will be competing against Paul and Dean Norris.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter White View Post
              I doubt Dinklage is going to win anything until 2015. Aaron Paul (Breaking Bad) beat him AND Giancarlo Esposito last year. This year he has Aaron Paul AND Jonathan Banks competing against him with Banks as the guy who has the greatest odds at winning (and deservedly so). Next year, most probably he will be competing against Paul and Dean Norris.
              I completely forgot Aaron Paul won last. I loved his speech.

If Dean Norris continues like he is so far this season, he better win next year. He's been crazy good.

Comment

• the new Mountain.....better than season 2's....

the new Daario....

Im guessing show female fans will complain....

the new Tommen...

Tommen should be plump....but w-e...

Comment

the new Mountain.....better than season 2's....

the new Daario....

the new Tommen...

I can't remember for sure, but Tommen isn't plump anymore at this point. I wonder if changing Daario's actor means they are changing his look more towards the book. That could be good or bad.

And that is a Mountain. He better not **** up his big scene this year.

Comment

the new Mountain.....better than season 2's....

the new Daario....

the new Tommen...

The mountain from season 2 sucked balls. Why are they changing Daario? I likes the guy playing him.

Comment

• i cant believe they are recasting daario naharis.....

Comment

Working...
                      X