Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Else Think Morales Garcia Was Close?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think garcia got too much credit in the middle rounds for some good punches in the last minute......like morales was outboxing him for 2 minutes, the Gracia landed some good punches the last minute...Morales lost, but i think he wouldnt have if the judges werent sh.it.....he went all out in the 11th because he knew he was so far behind in the scorecards and that led to the knockdown.... i dont know why people sya he slowed down in the championship rounds, he won the 10th and was winning the 11th til he got caught.....that punch finished him...i think without open scoring, Morales wouldve swept the last 3 rounds and most of the people wouldve had him winning....

Comment

Naw a lot of this complaining about the scorecard is out of sympathy for a legend...the HBO Broadcast was Sympathetic to a Legend...watching the fight again without listening to HBO or seeing Lederman's scorecards

Garcia won COMFORTABLY!

Not saying the scorecards was right but no question they gave the fight to the right fighter!

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
        i think garcia got too much credit in the middle rounds for some good punches in the last minute......like morales was outboxing him for 2 minutes, the Gracia landed some good punches the last minute...Morales lost, but i think he wouldnt have if the judges werent sh.it.....he went all out in the 11th because he knew he was so far behind in the scorecards and that led to the knockdown.... i dont know why people sya he slowed down in the championship rounds, he won the 10th and was winning the 11th til he got caught.....that punch finished him...i think without open scoring, Morales wouldve swept the last 3 rounds and most of the people wouldve had him winning....
        Thats how i saw it but let the undeserved praise begin,Morales pushed the pace of the fight Morales landed the cleaner more signifigant shots outside of the nice punch from garcia late all i saw was a kid thinking to hard and obviously scared of el terrible,what these newbs fans have no clue of is if this were a prime Morales it would have been a 2nd rd ko loss for Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          I had it 115-112 final score, Knock down sealed it for Garcia.

Actual scores where to wide IMO.
          I agree with this...

Comment

Originally posted by ManBearG-Dog View Post
            I don't like him and I think he sucks too. He will get stopped once he steps up.
            He dominate Morales in a better fashion than Maidana ! Garcia still only 23 and this is the kind of fight he need to grow .

Comment

Originally posted by ManBearG-Dog View Post
              Or was it just me and my dad? We both had it a draw at the end.

I though Morales won like 7 out out the first 10.
              How the hell did you get a draw if according to you, Morales won the first 7 rounds?

For the fight to be a draw with Morales winning 7 rounds, Garcia would have to had 2x 10-8 rounds. There was only one 10-8 round, Could you please explain you're scoring.

one 10-8 = 114 -113 Morales
              two 10-8 = 113 -113 Draw

Comment

Close but clear, Garcia won fair and square.

Comment

It was very close Garcia should watch this fight over and over
                  and get pointers from it.
                  PRIME MORALES WOULD OF DESTROYED HIM FIRST ROUND.

Comment

ermo lost man

Comment

For me Morales lost the fight in the las 2 rounds(3 points)

Comment

Working...
                      X