Collapse
No announcement yet.

I cant believe how overrated Sony Liston is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sam peter???the man who can't throw a straight punch to save his life?

Comment

.................................................. .. Stupid thread..............................

Comment

I agree Liston is overrated but Peter? Peterson throws windmill punches like my sister. I mean palm first type ****.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
          I agree Liston is overrated but Peter? Peterson throws windmill punches like my sister. I mean palm first type ****.
          So did Liston.......

Comment

Originally posted by FatSmoker View Post
            People pick him to beat the K brothers.
            While I disagree with that outcome that doesn't mean they are necessariy overrating him. Styles make fights, and maybe they see something that you don't and vice versa.

Comment

Only thing Liston had is monkey like long arms. But thats pretty much it

Comment

So did Liston.......
                Nah man.. He was a slow clubbing type of fighter but far better than big sam. He was pretty accurate. To me he's overrated with what I call the Tyson effect. He has the tough guy back story but I think inside he was kinda vulnerable. It just took someone like Ali to attack it.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                  Nah man.. He was a slow clubbing type of fighter but far better than big sam. He was pretty accurate. To me he's overrated with what I call the Tyson effect. He has the tough guy back story but I think inside he was kinda vulnerable. It just took someone like Ali to attack it.
                  Liston reminds me of Seth Mitchell. Both have the same skills and fighting style.

And yes Peter>>>>Liston

Comment

Liston reminds me of Seth Mitchell. Both have the same skills and fighting style.

And yes Peter>>>>Liston
                    did you really just compare seith mitchell to liston? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

a guy that has only fought in boxing for 2 years.

a guy that has fought little to no competition? you're a moron..........

Comment

dont feed the troll

Comment

Working...
                      X