Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is with *****s pushing martinez as p4p king?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
    plus he said he'd go as low as 152..hell he fought margo at 150 and margos rehydrated to 170 and is an inch taller than sergio..it aint the size that worries ya'll its the fact he isnt shot,coming off of a loss,or hasnt looked bad..ya'll fear him
    i'm not worrying about anything...i'm just being real. if pac or floyd decides to fight martinez at whatever weight, well and good. if they don't want to fight him, i'll be fine with it. i hate being a bandwagoner. for sure all this man love you have for martinez will stop the moment he losses...or until floyd comes back.

Comment

how is manny and floyd a break??
      a good big man always beats a good little man.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
        i'm not worrying about anything...i'm just being real. if pac or floyd decides to fight martinez at whatever weight, well and good. if they don't want to fight him, i'll be fine with it. i hate being a bandwagoner. for sure all this man love you have for martinez will stop the moment he losses...or until floyd comes back.
        im a boxing fan man..and i give credit where its due..martinez has earned it

Comment

not true at all......isnt manny know as the giant slayer

Comment

he'll be off by may.......
            So it's a 1 year inactivity type thing? Is that Ring mag rules or what?

Comment

not true at all......isnt manny know as the giant slayer
              Like Kellerman said. We saw a good big man against a Great, Great little man.

Comment

Originally posted by danny711 View Post
                So it's a 1 year inactivity type thing? Is that Ring mag rules or what?
                yep..inactive for a year=dropped off the list

Comment

Originally posted by danny711 View Post
                  Like Kellerman said. We saw a good big man against a Great, Great little man.
                  exactly...so why not martinez??

Comment

im a boxing fan man..and i give credit where its due..martinez has earned it
                    of course he earned it and he deserves all the credit in the world. nobody's contesting that. but to be fair, he deserves criticisms as well for calling out fighters 2 weights down. and that's where the debate begins because you're trying to defend him for that and calling critics as haters.

Comment

of course he earned it and he deserves all the credit in the world. nobody's contesting that. but to be fair, he deserves criticisms as well for calling out fighters 2 weights down. and that's where the debate begins because you're trying to defend him for that and calling critics as haters.
                      2 weights down but both have fought at 154..and thats where hes willing to meet..thats fair..plus he said he'd go as low as 152..hes sacrifisying more to be honest

Comment

Working...
                      X