No announcement yet.

Religious people! Come in here!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Religious people! Come in here!

For those who believe in a God who cares about you and your feelings, a god who will answer your prayers.

Can you explain why he made this whole Universe, just for **** sapiens? Why would he care about us in a Universe so big.

I believe in a god, a creator if you will. But thinking he cares and will answer our prayers is just silly.

Watch video before debating please.

Not surprised this thread is being ducked.

Comment

So you think the Lord just made us and pretty much said "Alright my job is done, time to fend for yourselves?"

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        So you think the Lord just made us and pretty much said "Alright my job is done, time to fend for yourselves?"
        I don't think 'god' made humans, no.

I think he created life and life finally found it's way to Earth. I don't think 'god' cares about us at all.

Comment

I love this song
          Last edited by Repeddled; 01-01-2011, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
            I don't think 'god' made humans, no.

I think he created life and life finally found it's way to Earth. I don't think 'god' cares about us at all.
            Bhahahahaha, wow. You really just don't have a clue do you? And i'm not making fun of you or anything so don't take it the wrong way. My friend, God cares about us all. If he didn't then you'd already be dead by now. He has a plan for you. Just seek him and ask him what it is.

Comment

Bhahahahaha, wow. You really just don't have a clue do you? And i'm not making fun of you or anything so don't take it the wrong way. My friend, God cares about us all. If he didn't then you'd already be dead by now. He has a plan for you. Just seek him and ask him what it is.
              How is that not making fun? That is exactly what it is.

Very christian of you, I'm sure Jesus would be proud.

Comment

Wow, a religious nut giving no explanation. Just as I expected.

Why does god care about you? Why does he have to care about you for you to be alive? Have you seen the size of the Universe? You think that humans are the centre of the universe and god only cares about them?

You sound very brainwashed, try and take the blinkers off and think for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                  For those who believe in a God who cares about you and your feelings, a god who will answer your prayers.

Can you explain why he made this whole Universe, just for **** sapiens? Why would he care about us in a Universe so big.

I believe in a god, a creator if you will. But thinking he cares and will answer our prayers is just silly.
                  I'm not religious. But this is moronic because:

To an OMNIPOTENT FORCE with LIMITLESS POWER, creating this universe "just for **** sapiens" takes infinitely less effort than it takes you to fart or yawn.

DUH.

Moreover, these are imponderables that have been debated by greatest minds of our species for millenia. The fact that would post about it on a MESSAGE BOARD says more about your intelligence, or lack thereof, than it does about "religious people".

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                    I'm not religious. But this is moronic because:

To an OMNIPOTENT FORCE with LIMITLESS POWER, creating this universe "just for **** sapiens" takes infinitely less effort than it takes you to fart or yawn.

DUH.

Moreover, these are imponderables that have been debated by greatest minds of our species for millenia. The fact that would post about it on a MESSAGE BOARD says more about your intelligence, or lack thereof, than it does about "religious people".
                    That makes no sense, so we aren't allowed to discuss it on a message board for this reason? lol

Comment

Working...
                    X