Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So without the stupid random test demand, will there be a Pac-May fight this weekend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So without the stupid random test demand, will there be a Pac-May fight this weekend?

-We don't see both fighters having problems adhering to the official testing procedure. And without that Fraud demand, Pac-May is on.

so if manny didnt dodge this test and file a lawsuit we'd have manny-floyd this weekend right?????i mean doesnt floyd have the right to ask for a test if he suspects the person he's fighting of doping???(or i guess if he is doping it doesnt matter to you at all anyway)

Comment

OMFG you are like f**king re-incarnation of Pac-Boy, Stop making these f**king threads.

Comment

a fighter can ask and the other can decline..both can move on.......deal with it and move on

Comment

floyd said he will not fight packy if its 50/50 now......that ****ing *****!..

Comment

No Pacquiao would have found another way to avoid the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
              man grow up...its all talk..damn stop nit picking

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post

That was brilliant. He immediately found another excuse.

Comment

I think March was too soon for both Pacquiao and Mayweather. This is just a circus. The fight will happen at the end of the year if everything works out.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                    I think March was too soon for both Pacquiao and Mayweather. This is just a circus. The fight will happen at the end of the year if everything works out.
                    But floyd found another excuse. He said he wont agree to a 50/50 anymore.

LOL that was so obvious

Comment

Working...
                    X