No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Thurman, Malignaggi Explode With Verbal Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Thurman, Malignaggi Explode With Verbal Battle

Undefeated Keith Thurman and WBA welterweight champion Paulie Malignaggi get real heated at the post-fight press conference to Saturday's big show at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. Thurman challenged Malignaggi who was sitting in the audience and they went at it tooth and nail. [Click Here To Read More]

Thurman stfu you sound real tough calling out Paulie and begging him to fight you get some real tough fights against some punchers

Comment

Thurman would destroy Paulie inside the ring, but when it comes to **** talking Paulie is a p4p great.

Comment

This kid needs to stop !!!! Cotto would drop this kid also. Paulie will easily out box this character.

Comment

Thurman is to dangerous for Paulie high risk low reward fight

Comment

I think Thurman is a solid prospect and of course he'll call out the weakest title holder at 147 but he's seriously smoking crack if he thinks he could have beat Cotto back in 2006, pre Margarito.

Thurman is good but he gets hit by too many hooks, Cotto would have murdered him.

Comment

Awww hell, Thurman. I wanted to like you. Why'd you have to diss Cotto? And, Son, you gotta know better than to try to outtalk Paulie. I'm a lawyer and I wouldn't want to argue with Paulie.

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
                I think Thurman is a solid prospect and of course he'll call out the weakest title holder at 147 but he's seriously smoking crack if he thinks he could have beat Cotto back in 2006, pre Margarito.

Thurman is good but he gets hit by too many hooks, Cotto would have murdered him.
                Chop Chop came close to stopping a prime Cotto so I wouldn't be so sure about that.

Comment

Was not that impressed with Thurman last night...He talks like he's ready for the big dogs, like that ***** he said about beating Floyd - c'mon bro, slow down! If they fought 4 months from now I'd favor Paulie to frustate and outbox him - Floyd and Cotto would put this kid in the trunk.

Comment

damn thurman i was on board but after a piss poor performance against a washed up 36 year old

and disrespecting cotto, come on now,

and being 24 and calling a 32 year old fighter who is more accomplished and established than you are "son"

i now know you are ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X