Collapse
No announcement yet.

Borderlands 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody here interested in item duping? I still need to re-up my XBL gold account, but my GF's doesn't expire for another week (at which point we'll likely re-up together), and I'd be willing to dupe level 50 legendaries for any of you either for free or trade.

All items I have are level 50, and all items I still need I want to be at level 50.

Legendaries I have at level 50 : The Bee, the Impaler, the practicible conference call, The homing leech, the breath of terramorphous, 2 slayer of terramorphous class mods (Assassin and Siren), the b*tch, the flakker, the volcano, the thunderball fists, the maggie, the emperor, the shredifier, and the pandemic.

Legendaries I want at level 50 : The infinity, the baby maker, the hellfire, the hide of terramorphous, the blood of terramorphous, the tortoise, the badaboom, the norfleet, the pitchfork, and the unkempt harold.

Again, you do not have to have any of these at level 50 in order for me to have my GF dupe my legendaries for you, I'm just saying that if you do have any of those at level 50 that I'd appreciate a hookup.

Gamertag : Evandalist

Send me a message letting me know who you are and what you want.

Comment

• Hyperius and Master Gee on 'True Vault Hunter' mode are ****ing d*cks.

For anybody having difficulty.....

Comment

• Also, evidently Gearbox figured out that some glitch inadvertently gave people a bunch of free badass rank (as reported by me earlier in this thread), because when I logged in yesterday my badass rank had been docked the 9,000 that the glitch had given me. So now I'm back to where I would've been without it at 15,000.

I did get another 10 golden keys for free, though. Not sure what that was about, but they're essentially useless if you're a level 50 character with a penchant for legendaries, like me.

Lastly, I managed to successfully farm the hellfire and the hornet, so if anybody wants either of those just let me know. The hornet is a ****ing beast against Hyperion loaders when combined with the bee shield - I'm talking one 3 shot burst completely blowing up a level 51 badass loader. It only took me like 2 clips (20 shots fired in about 5 seconds) to rape Wilhelm at level 52.

Comment

• Stop posting this **** all over the forums or you'll be banned.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            Stop posting this **** all over the forums or you'll be banned.
            Did you delete something there?

Comment

• Nah, some douche was running rampant on the site last night posting gibberish about Adamek's car accident. He posted the same gibberish and videos nearly 60 times in 60 separate threads. My comment was aimed at him, but I reported him to REED and he was banned immediately.

Somehow, all of his comments were removed as well, which is why I now look like a nutter who was threatening to ban himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                Nah, some douche was running rampant on the site last night posting gibberish about Adamek's car accident. He posted the same gibberish and videos nearly 60 times in 60 separate threads. My comment was aimed at him, but I reported him to REED and he was banned immediately.

Somehow, all of his comments were removed as well, which is why I now look like a nutter who was threatening to ban himself.
                I was sure that you'd found your way to the town of Oasis and were totally not dying of thirst.

Comment

• I stopped playing this game like 3 weeks ago. I left it at about level 28 I think.

I really tried to get in to it though, it's a good game but not good enough for me to play it much. I still play Borderlands 1 though, that game never gets old. I don't know what is it about BL2 that turned me off, I can't put a finger on it. I guess it's like Resident Evil 1 and RE2, in which I loved 1 but but only "liked" 2, but the majority of gamers claim RE2 to be one of the greatest games they have ever played. This seems to be the case with BL2 for me. I really love BL1 with all my heart, but only seem to like BL2. I certainly like it more than a lot of other PS3 games for sure.

Hopefully BL3 is a lot more like BL1 but I doubt it will. I think they will keep trying to appeal to new fans and stay current with the times. Maybe BL2 overwhelmed me with way too many locations or something. I can't figure out what exactly is it about this game that changed so dramatically from BL1. I think BL1 was really laid back, while BL2 has more action.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    I was sure that you'd found your way to the town of Oasis and were totally not dying of thirst.

"Why did the skag cross the road? Because there was water on the other side! Of the road! AHAHAHAHA!"

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      I stopped playing this game like 3 weeks ago. I left it at about level 28 I think.

I really tried to get in to it though, it's a good game but not good enough for me to play it much. I still play Borderlands 1 though, that game never gets old. I don't know what is it about BL2 that turned me off, I can't put a finger on it. I guess it's like Resident Evil 1 and RE2, in which I loved 1 but but only "liked" 2, but the majority of gamers claim RE2 to be one of the greatest games they have ever played. This seems to be the case with BL2 for me. I really love BL1 with all my heart, but only seem to like BL2. I certainly like it more than a lot of other PS3 games for sure.

Hopefully BL3 is a lot more like BL1 but I doubt it will. I think they will keep trying to appeal to new fans and stay current with the times. Maybe BL2 overwhelmed me with way too many locations or something. I can't figure out what exactly is it about this game that changed so dramatically from BL1. I think BL1 was really laid back, while BL2 has more action.
                      I feel the opposite way : The sequel is timeless and makes the original look dated, old, and unplayable by comparison. It's not that BL1 isn't a great game, it's just that the sequel made it so much bigger and better that going back is impossible for me.

Everything about the sequel is better, IMO : There's way more variety in gun models whereas in the first one nearly every weapon of the same type looks exactly the same and the only difference is in weapon stats, the challenges in the first one offer no reward outside of XP which is useless if you're already at the level cap - Whereas the challenges in the sequel give you legitimate stat bonuses for all of your characters, the maps in the first one aren't as well designed and don't offer as much diversity - Nor are there as many of them, there's virtually no sense of humor in the first game outside of 2 DLC packs while the sequel is loaded with hilarious moments, etc, etc, etc...

To each his own.

Comment

Working...
                      X