No announcement yet.

Broner needs to be in Floyd gym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner needs to be in Floyd gym

Floyd needs to be Broners mentor and guide him like a father figure.Broner has great talent and with Floyds guidance and motivation dude will be a ATG.Simple as that,no 1 will be this kid if he stays focused and surrounded with greatness.Floyd seems like he needs to stay involved in boxing and this is his ticket.great jump start for Mayweather promotions and a great motivational and inspirational tool for Broner

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    Floyd needs to be Broners mentor and guide him like a father figure.Broner has great talent and with Floyds guidance and motivation dude will be a ATG.Simple as that,no 1 will be this kid if he stays focused and surrounded with greatness.Floyd seems like he needs to stay involved in boxing and this is his ticket.great jump start for Mayweather promotions and a great motivational and inspirational tool for Broner
    I agree, if Mayweather can get him under his banner then BAM all of a sudden Mayweather Promotion is solid. Broner has talent and can be a next superstar under the right professional guidance. Seems like a perfect fit for the both.

Comment

Broner vs Rios

Broner: You see my health come first .

Comment

I have a feeling that would be a disaster. Mayweather doesn't strike me as a guy interested in molding someone to take his place.

Comment

Still have to see more before I declare him the next coming of an ATG. Right now I see him as a Naseem Hamed type

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
            Broner vs Rios

Broner: You see my health come first .
            Most likely be the case. Dude was a cheer leader for berto after 1 minute of the first round he was like o ****, good thing I ducked Robert.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              Still have to see more before I declare him the next coming of an ATG. Right now I see him as a Naseem Hamed type

Naz's resume shyt's on Broner's

Comment

The last thing we need is Floyd 2.0.

Comment

It's way to early to declare this guy the next all time great. His next fight is not against the best lightweight around or even the tenth best lightweight around. If he is so great why not fight someone better than that?

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
                    Naz's resume shyt's on Broner's
                    Naz's career is over, Broners still young and active...pipe down.

Comment

Working...
                    X