No announcement yet.

PAC or PBF? Who's the real PED user?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    Put it this way everyone Pac has fought in the last 5 years has implied he was on PEDS, even former drug cheats themselves.

Boxers know something is up, they know what is normal and what isnt

Hatton, Cotto, JMM, Mosely all have pointed the finger at PacPedMan
    hahaha. sorry bro froid pedweather failed 3times. It sucks to be a pedweather fan.

Comment

Floyd failing his own test, lawlz

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        Put it this way everyone Pac has fought in the last 5 years has implied he was on PEDS, even former drug cheats themselves.

Boxers know something is up, they know what is normal and what isnt

Hatton, Cotto, JMM, Mosely all have pointed the finger at PacPedMan
        Looks like to me a list of sore losers. I didn't lose, I was cheated. Typical.

Comment

Originally posted by Fasttimes View Post
          So by that logic Pac is guilty since he passed up 50 million to not take tests.
          Pacman made the mistake of not calling Floyd's first bluff. We now know that Floyd is just a great pretender and still would not have fought the Pacman even if Pac agreed to take Floyd testing jokes. The fraud would have been exposed early.

Bottom line: Floyd can be offered $300 million and still would not fight Pac. He can be roided ten times and still would not fight Pac. The guy is scared.

Comment

Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
            Floyd tests positive 3 times, and still couldn't beat Oscar, Hatton, Mosley, or Cotto better than Pac could.
            It means that froid pedweather is just a garbage compared to pac.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
              Pacman made the mistake of not calling Floyd's first bluff. We now know that Floyd is just a great pretender and still would not have fought the Pacman even if Pac agreed to take Floyd testing jokes. The fraud would have been exposed early.

Bottom line: Floyd can be offered $300 million and still would not fight Pac. He can be roided ten times and still would not fight Pac. The guy is scared.
              Pac was every bit as scared to fight Floyd as Floyd was to fight Pac. It works both ways. Should have called Floyd's bluff but unfortunately he'd rather duck the fight and fight Clottey.

Comment

Froid Roid is on a hiatus now that he's been exposed lol.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post

he knows Pac is a beast. He knows he will lose the chicken 0 on his record. In his mind he feels that is gonna be his legacy heheheheeeee THe boxing world has spoken. Fight Manny or go down as the fighter who was scared to fight Manny!

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    Too much paranoia, which is convenient for you(being a floydiot and all). Why would he want to cover boxing?...because maybe he feels passionately about it?....no?

The first book I read of his was 'The black lights' and I read that about 22/23 years ago, and is still one of the best books on the sport I have read. If the name in his article was Pacquiao and not Mayweather, you would be lauding the guys credentials...oh yes you would, but because its your man he is talking about he is suddenly unqualified??? GTFOH.
                    23 yrs ago? Stop living in the past bro. 23 yrs ago boxing was a top 3 sport in the US. Now its not in the top 10. The top writers dont cover boxing in the US. I dont know how it is were your from. And theres a reason why the nation hasnt run with it.

Comment

Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
                      Kenducky Steroyd Pedweather
                      A coward ped user.

Comment

Working...
                      X