No announcement yet.

Leonard Ellerbe FIRES BACK to Dana White

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leonard Ellerbe FIRES BACK to Dana White

"He needs to shut the [expletive] up and mind his own business, stay in his own lane and keep on taking advantage of the UFC fighters, while underpaying them. If he keeps on running his mouth, we may decide to give a free seminar to all of the UFC fighters on how the pay-per-view revenue should be distributed. This is typical Dana, who is always prone to ignorant outbursts. He should be the last person to try to judge someone else."
    SOURCE: http://www.mmamania.com/2012/2/22/28...ist-jeremy-lin
    Last edited by hayZ; 02-22-2012, 11:21 AM.

When Foofoo in trouble...

it's Leona to the rescue!
    Last edited by Weebler I; 02-22-2012, 03:39 PM.

Comment

And Floyd needs to stfu and mind his own business and not worry about what's going on in basketball. U see how these fool loves to tell others to mind they business but their own lil Floyd is the one always on someone's else's bizz.

Comment

I didn't see the entire thing, but I saw something on TV a while back about how underpaid UFC fighters are.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
          I didn't see the entire thing, but I saw something on TV a while back about how underpaid UFC fighters are.
          That's the only way MMA companies can survive. If they pay their fighters huge amounts of money they'll fall.

Comment

Originally posted by LoStranger
            Ellerbe is right though Dana is paying his fighters PEANUTS he must be a Jew

You just paid for that with 2 weeks, and if I see it again, lifetime.

EVERYONE ELSE..WARNING. I BETTER NOT SEE ANYTHING REMOTELY RACIAL OR NATIONALISTIC.
            Last edited by The Ban Stick; 02-22-2012, 12:10 PM.

Comment

can't wait for the Mayweather vs Cotto Press Conference...especially the one in NY!

Not the biggest (CORRECTION) MAYWEATHER FAN but I will always being on boxing side when it comes to Boxing vs MMA

Dana White should shut up though, because the amount of fighters who work for his company right now will tell you RACIST the UFC can be...and especially their fans and how he exploits and UNDERPAYS HIS FIGHTERS

He is Bob Arum...just the MMA Version
              Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 02-22-2012, 12:29 PM.

Comment

who care what Leonard Ellerbe thinks. :*******:

Comment

Ellerbe is just trying to defend his boyfriend Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                    can't wait for the Mayweather vs Cotto Press Conference...especially the one in NY!

Not the biggest boxing fan but I will always being on boxing side when it comes to Boxing vs MMA

Dana White should shut up though, because the amount of fighters who work for his company right now will tell you RACIST the UFC can be...and especially their fans and how he exploits and UNDERPAYS HIS FIGHTERS

He is Bob Arum...just the MMA Version
                    I agree with the racial bias in the UFC and he does under pay his fighters. Dana also has a style bias, if the fighter is a boring than they usually will get ignored.

Comment

Working...
                    X