Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many people in America do you think saw AJ fight Saturday?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many people in America do you think saw AJ fight Saturday?

Claressa Shields last fight on Shobox did higher rating than Joshua-Parker on Showtime

Vote and discuss please

0-20,000
    25.00%
    20,001-40,000
    12.50%
    40,001-60,000
    12.50%
    60,001-80,000
    0.00%
    80,001-100,000
    6.25%
    100,000+
    43.75%

I doubt we find out since it was a new streaming app.

Comment

At least 1 zillion

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        I doubt we find out since it was a new streaming app.
        True. If the numbers were good we'd be hearing about it from Eddie already

Comment

Millions and million of people. So many people. Probably the most people!

Comment

Worldwide that fight probably had more views than Wilders whole career.

Comment

Just a wild guess but 100,000 wouldn't surprise me. It was basically a free fight if you got the app then cancelled.

Comment

Less than the views he got on Showtime, reason being is because it was on a new APP that a lot of people don't know about just yet. Was barely trending on Twitter on Saturday in the US which is a solid indication that sadly not many tuned in or was even aware of the event

It is a Long Term Investment though, of course the numbers won't be great right away, they have to build those numbers up. ESPN+ just reached 1 Million Subs which happened fast for them but they have a Massive Network and Disney backing them so they're able to promote that App all day on their Network which is the #1 Sports Network

Comment

I’m not even joking when I say 25-50k and wouldn’t be suprised if it was lower

Comment

Haha man. Eff Pandas needs to come rate this troll thread. Options only go up to 100k, lol

Comment

Working...
                    X