Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would JMM take 2 cowardly knees and QUIT against Margarito?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ManOfVictory View Post
    Mr. ****sy, i used to back Jotto until he did that ****z. He had a fukn country behind him and he quits. Cant believe PR boxing fans ACCEPT that!!!
    Had Margarito fought clean, maybe COTTO wouldn't of "quit" like you say. But the ass whipping KO beating BEATDOWN Margarito recieved from SUGAR SHANE MOSLEY proves to his oversized fukn country, what a FRAUD he is. And come Nov. 13, when Margarito gets KO"D by PACQUIAO, you'll either realize it or stay as stupid as you are right now!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
      or would he fight to the end?
      He could always pull a "Mexican" and say "NO" like Israel Vasquez did in round 3 against Rafael Marquez for the same nose issue Cotto fought with for 11 rounds against a cheating low life cholo named Margarito.

Or he could look up casually like a ***** from his ass and say "NO" to like Erik Morales did to Pacquaio.

OR... He could quit on his stool like DLH did when he fought Little Pacquaio in round 8.

OR he could opt for the Chavez "NO" against Randall.

The Mexican "No" is classic bro.

Comment

Originally posted by ArizonaBaby View Post
        He could always pull a "Mexican" and say "NO" like Israel Vasquez did in round 3 against Rafael Marquez for the same nose issue Cotto fought with for 11 rounds against a cheating low life cholo named Margarito.

Or he could look up casually like a ***** from his ass and say "NO" to like Erik Morales did to Pacquaio.

OR... He could quit on his stool like DLH did when he fought Little Pacquaio in round 8.

OR he could opt for the Chavez "NO" against Randall.

The Mexican "No" is classic bro.

@ your AV.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
          cotto is a crybaby , i used to like that fool as a fighter but he is a whiny ass fool , lol, floyd is a ***** though, he has no balls, ted bundy swallowed them and put them on top of his chin , lol, nyahahahaha
          the spam thread is closed, and u r talking about me on other threads, what a little ***** u r

Comment

Originally posted by ManOfVictory View Post
            Mr. ****sy, i used to back Jotto until he did that ****z. He had a fukn country behind him and he quits. Cant believe PR boxing fans ACCEPT that!!!
            when u cant , u just cant , why risk so much for respect. I dont really care so much about him taking a knee and accepting he couldnt do nothing anymore.

Me accept it. It does not affect me at all. If he went out on his ass or his kness.

Comment

Originally posted by The Stones View Post
              TS is an idiot.
              He's becoming really, seriously, desperately pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by ArizonaBaby View Post
                STFU.

It wasn't the same nose issue at all.

Cotto had a broken nose.

Vazquez had cartilage and a blood-clot removed from his. Look at the swelling on that area of Vazquez' face -- the nose area right up to between the eyes -- after the first Vazquez-Marquez fight (which went 7, BTW). The man's breathing capacity was badly restricted, worse than Cotto's.

Don't throw out equally moronic criticism just to defend Cotto from moronic criticism.

Comment

where are the mods when they need to shut up an idiot whose only goal is to spit his hatred on a fighter (and a great one on top of it) ?

Comment

Originally posted by RAGE OF ANGELS View Post
                    STFU.

It wasn't the same nose issue at all.

Cotto had a broken nose.

Vazquez had cartilage and a blood-clot removed from his. Look at the swelling on that area of Vazquez' face -- the nose area right up to between the eyes -- after the first Vazquez-Marquez fight (which went 7, BTW). The man's breathing capacity was badly restricted, worse than Cotto's.

Don't throw out equally moronic criticism just to defend Cotto from moronic criticism.
                    OK freedom fighter... time to reload on that bag of rocks.

You are right, it wasn't the same. Cotto fought 8 more rounds against a a fraud Mexican with plaster wraps.

Submit.

You failed and thus do not advance to go and receive 72 skinny bitches with camel noses.

Comment

earl...whats up with your hate for cotto??does he owe you money or something??

Comment

Working...
                      X