Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday: McClellan-Jackson I, Trinidad-Vargas, Tyson-Seldon.
    Today: Dirrell-Findley, Bute-Berrio, Khan-Limond.

Seen them all before apart from Bute-Berrio. Decent fight.

Comment

I'm looking for Kessler vs Siaca. Help anybody?

Comment

Matthew Hilton Vs Knox Brown..

Brown down in the 3rd.. Hilton takes a UD.. Brown looked durable though..

Comment

Last fight was Foster/Finnegan I think. I love it. In fact I really enjoy all of Foster's fights. Great right hand counter. Beautiful. Amazingly powerful jab too.

Comment

[QUOTE=JAB5239;6376265]
            Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
            Which explains him scoring Williams-Quintana I for Williams and Jirov-Toney for Jirov if not for the knockdown.[/QUOTE]

It is so much different watching a fight live than on tv. I was pretty close to ringside for Jirov-Toney and had Jirov slightly ahead at the time of the stoppage. After seeing it on tv I had Toney by a close but UD without the knock down. Just saying.

PS-best live fight I've been to.
            That was a difficult fight to score because they hit each other with equal force. One of the best performances of toney's career

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
              Larry Holmes vs Carl Williams who won for you?
              I had Williams winning 9 rounds. two judges gave Holmes 11 rounds, a pathetic disgrace!!!!!!! Williams thoroughly outboxed Holmes until the last two rounds when Holmes had him hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
                I also watched Roger Mayweather vs Harold Brazier recently. Now that's a good fight.
                That really is a great fight. Harold Brazier was so underrated, though I think sometimes he made himself that way.

I think he was one of the greatest fighters to never win a title. His record ended up as something like 120-10, with so many of his losses coming by BS SD. He won so many fights but got screwed by the judges. He was the Augustus of his time.

His skill was phenomenal though. Really amazing fighter. Though it was at times frustrating when he got tired and couldn't punch because he would have knocked Mayweather out. Sad fight. He really deserved that title but one judge screwed him over.
                Last edited by BennyST; 10-16-2009, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Vernon Forrest Vs. Marlon Thomas 1995 Bell Auditorium Augusta, GA. Good performance in the hometown.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                    That really is a great fight. Harold Brazier was so underrated
                    I met him once, when my brother was interviewing him for our local newspaper. Along with Buster Drayton. About the nicest dudes you could ever meet.

Comment

Collins vs Eubank I. Had Eubank winning by 1 point...

Comment

Working...
                      X