No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux Ready For Lomachenko at 126 or Catch-Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux Ready For Lomachenko at 126 or Catch-Weight

WBA super bantamweight champion Guillermo Rigondeaux (18-0, 12 KOs) is looking for the biggest fights possible in 2017. On Saturday night at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Rigondeaux picked up a controversial first round knockout over unbeaten Moises Flores. That result may ultimately get overturned to a no-decision - because Rigondeaux's knockout punch was executed after the bell.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bob Arum will put a block on it and everyone will buy the bs and claim Rigo's ducking.

He boring doe! baa baa

Comment

Yes sir . You have always fought the best in the olimpics , no cherry picking ...
      Rigo beats Loma at 126 , no doubt . Rigos defense plus the power punch will be to much for loma . One of those bones of lomachenko will be broken.

I hope we can watch this great fight , I hope.

Hit and not be hit ; you can not hit what you don't see .

Comment

3 reasons this fight doesn't happen.

1. Bob
        2. Bob
        3. Bob

Could a fellow philanthropic member of boxing scene throw them a few hundred grand each for an exhibition bout so a L won't count against loma's record.

Comment

Now that 500000 sounds good,now you only get 120000 a fight.
          you should have taken the fight then Rigo,you had a rehydration clause,124,
          but you were greedy or your team was,now i doubt you'll get any of those things.
          No doubt Lomachenko will fight you,question is will Arum make it,Maybe on Espn

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
            3 reasons this fight doesn't happen.

1. Bob
            2. Bob
            3. Bob

Could a fellow philanthropic member of boxing scene throw them a few hundred grand each for an exhibition bout so a L won't count against loma's record.
            Why don't roc nation pay him like they payed ward in the Kovalev bout

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
              Now that 500000 sounds good,now you only get 120000 a fight.
              you should have taken the fight then Rigo,you had a rehydration clause,124,
              but you were greedy or your team was,now i doubt you'll get any of those things.
              No doubt Lomachenko will fight you,question is will Arum make it,Maybe on Espn
              At least with all those excuses you d idnt predict Loma to win....

Comment

Loma wont take the fight, he is scared of Rigo. He will fight guys like Sosa and Martinez instead of ever taking a real challenge.

Comment

Saying Rigo beats Lomancheko or vice versa is stupid. Seriously two of the most talented active fighters, calling a guaranteed win for either man is biased bullshh.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    Saying Rigo beats Lomancheko or vice versa is stupid. Seriously two of the most talented active fighters, calling a guaranteed win for either man is biased bullshh.
                    Maybe but I would heavily favor Loma, he's just as talented, younger and the naturally bigger fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X