Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any of you a hardcore fan of both COTTO and PAC??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you a hardcore fan of both COTTO and PAC??

If so who are you pulling for on Nov 14?? I'm not a hardcore fan of neither, but I respect both of their games. Lets just say I like both of them a lil. I still cant choose one. I'm leaning towards Cotto now!

Pac t/ko 8 BAAAAP!

Comment

I'm a fan of both, if you're asking who do i think will win, my gut says "cotto" but my brain has learned never to rule out manny.

Who am I routing for? I'm routing for boxing, lots of doors open if either win, if manny loses, the superfight with mayweather wouldn't happen (not that it probably will either) if cotto wins i don't see mayweather fighting him, but cotto does have more fights in him than manny does, manny will retire soon, cotto probably will be around for a few more years...

i don't know, i won't know till round 2 who i'm routing for.

Comment

Big fan of both but i have to root for my homeboy pacquiao.. I have and always root for cotto against anyone other than pac.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
          Big fan of both but i have to root for my homeboy pacquiao.. I have and always root for cotto against anyone other than pac.
          Me too I'm rootin' for Cotto but if Manny was fighting anyone else I'd be pullin for him. Both guys are great.

Comment

war cotto!

Comment

fan of both but bigger fan of cotto. Boriqua boxing all day

Comment

big fan of both !

Comment

I'm a fan of both. But I like to bet (real money, not just the points we bet with here), And I think that prevents me from being a "hardcore" fan of anyone, really.

I bet on Cotto to win this one, but not because I like him anymore than Pac. But because he's the underdog, and I think he's got a real shot at winning.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                    Same here but the other way around. I have to root for Cotto but I will root for Pac against anyone other than Cotto. Good Luck

Comment

Working...
                    X