No announcement yet.

Total Combat 3!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total Combat 3!!!

Total Combat returns to the luxurious mega-club BabyRock in Tijuana, Mexico for its 3rd event on Sunday May 30th, 2004. Total Combat combines the excitement of Mixed Martial Arts with the party atmosphere that Tijuana is famous for. Total Combat features live MMA action in a 22foot Boxing ring along with live entertainment which includes musical acts and of course our infamous go-go dancers The Sexy Combat Dolls.

Teams from all over California, Arizona and Mexico will be representing. Babyrock nightclub is the premiere Mega-club in all Mexico, featuring a state of the art light and sound system, with its cave like structure, and 4 insane coliseum style levels every seat in the house is a good seat. Total Combat is taking MMA to a new level of entertainment.

Teams bringing fighters to compete include: City Boxing, San Diego Fight Club, Black Tiger Gym, Lions Den, Ruas Vale Tudo, De Camargo BJJ, Caique BJJ, Boxing Works, Lozano Submission, Reyes Gym, 5150 Fight Club and Devils Den. And of course a party isnt a party without the Notorious Tapout Crew!!! For more info.. and Full fight card visit www.totalcombat.org

CRISTIAN VARGAS vs. JUAN L. MIRANDA

JESS BOUSCAL vs. LEONEL BETA

ADAM HUTCHINS vs. MATT TAIRA

RICHARD CHAVEZ vs. AKBARH ARREOLA

ALEX GARCIA vs. KEITH SUTTON

JUSTIN LEVENS vs. CHAPPO MONTIJO

MATT HENDRICKS vs. DHIRA YESEFU

MIKE MARTINEZ vs. KADILLAC

CHRIS DAVID vs. RONNIE MAJOR

ROBERT EMERSON vs. JUSTIN BERKLEY

Hope to see you there!!!! :devil

Why don't I ever get fights. So sad.

Comment

I'm sorry!! Did you get ahold of eric?? I think theres another one in July, try to get ahold of him...... :-)

4 dollars? Do you ever get asked for a lower rate??? sheesh...

Comment

I wouldn't be free to fight till the fall anyways.

Comment

looks like a good card, mom. sexy go-go dolls? hahaha... hell yeah! see ya there!

Comment

Will be fun eh?? :-)

Comment

LOTS.

Comment

Chappo Montijo pulled out of fight at 205lbs... still looking for replacement.. intrested fighters email tjfights@yahoo.com

P.S. I can't wait !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X