No announcement yet.

Fight Night - Review

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Night - Review

The Fight was 7 rounds with an average white fellow. But he was really white like white as snow, but anyway.

He was a lot faster than me and he landed a lot of punches, it looked as if Round 1 and Round 2 where both handed to him.

Round 3, I got my act together and landed some good hits.

Round 4, I got him a lot, so did he.

Round 5, he got knocked down, and then eventually he was done for the count. KO'ed

It was pathetic, I should have KO'ed him a lot sooner. My speed is terrible but my stamina is good.

He was a lot faster than, and my footwork is pathetic.

I was told that my punches are "strong and clean".

I need to work a lot of my speed and footwork, looks like its back to drills for me. And it may be that a lot of my muscle slows me down, but it also gives me the strength to land those killer punches so I dont know if I should let it catabolize in order to get rid of some of the bulk.

What do you guys think I should do?

Well first. What do you weigh? How tall are you? Things like that are a factor.

Comment

u amateur or pro? I never heard of a amateur fight going 7 rounds so im assuming ur pro?

Comment

Are you talking for real, or are you talking about Fight Night Round 3?

Comment

Or are you Arman Sargsyan?

Comment

English isnt your first language is it...

Comment

Originally posted by SovietExpress
              The Fight was 7 rounds with an average white fellow. But he was really white like white as snow, but anyway.

He was a lot faster than me and he landed a lot of punches, it looked as if Round 1 and Round 2 where both handed to him.

Round 3, I got my act together and landed some good hits.

Round 4, I got him a lot, so did he.

Round 5, he got knocked down, and then eventually he was done for the count. KO'ed

It was pathetic, I should have KO'ed him a lot sooner. My speed is terrible but my stamina is good.

He was a lot faster than, and my footwork is pathetic.

I was told that my punches are "strong and clean".

I need to work a lot of my speed and footwork, looks like its back to drills for me. And it may be that a lot of my muscle slows me down, but it also gives me the strength to land those killer punches so I dont know if I should let it catabolize in order to get rid of some of the bulk.

What do you guys think I should do?
              this doesnt add up....you say the fight was 7 rounds but you also sed you KO'd himin the 5th round

Comment

Originally posted by 2NdRoUnDkO
                this doesnt add up....you say the fight was 7 rounds but you also sed you KO'd himin the 5th round
                Oh shiznit! I'm so stupid I didn't even notice that. I was too concerned with trying to help the guy out. Good observation.

Comment

Originally posted by El Sniper
                  Oh shiznit! I'm so stupid I didn't even notice that. I was too concerned with trying to help the guy out. Good observation.
                  maybe it was a 7 round fight (although never heard of one of those) and he knocked him out in the 5th round he just made it sound like it went 7 rounds?

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252
                    maybe it was a 7 round fight (although never heard of one of those) and he knocked him out in the 5th round he just made it sound like it went 7 rounds?
                    I saw that the final fight on "The Contender" went 7 rounds. That was a reality show though. Maybe there should be more odd number rounds in pro boxing so that there won't be any draws but that's another thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X