• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your OCD symptoms?

I've always had very mild OCD , things I do are:

Right shoe/sock/glove on first.
    Enter buildings with the right foot.
    Get dressed in a specific order. (Underwear - Trousers - Socks - Shirt)
    Volume on an even number.
    CD's/Games/DVD's must have some sort of order to their stacking arrangement.

Anyone got any perhaps more interesting things?

Not sure if it qualifies as O.C.D. or it's just me being an **** ****, but every piece of media I own has to be alphabetized : From books and records, to video games and films, to files on my ****ing hard drive.

Comment

I also do the getting dressed in a certain order thing, but never really realized it until now.

For me it's underwear, pants, shirt, socks, though. Socks ALWAYS go on last.

If you do it another way you're just ****ing weird.

Comment

I don't have an order for getting dressed, clothes just get put on. Sometimes walking around bollock naked with a pair of socks on, mad swag shit.

I don't have OCD, it's something you create yourself. Seeing as I don't give a fuck about the small unimportant things, I don't think I'll ever develop it either.

Comment

If everthing isn't symmetrical and lineal (in my head because obviously is bull****) on my table then I can't eat.

Comment

Everything alphabetized, other than hardcover books which are arranged by size. All laundry must be sorted by type and color. Everyone must have their own colored hangers and they must all be facing the same direction. All wall hangings/decorations must be symmetrical.

Comment

It's all in your head. Just shout at the voices. Tell them "NO"

Comment

I hate when my games and DVDs are out of order. Whenever I visit my brother and see the f***er leaving his games out of their cases and just strewn around, it pisses me off. Have to slap the dude when he asks to borrow any of my games.

Comment

I press the snooze button 7 times before actually getting up

Comment

Ray allen has OCD too.
                    "[Allen's] pregame ritual does not waver: a nap from 11:30 a.m. until 1 p.m., a meal of chicken and white rice at 2:30, an arrival time at the gym at precisely 3:45 to stretch. Allen will shave his head, then walk out to the court at exactly 4:30. He will methodically take shots from both baselines, both elbows, and the top of the key."

Comment

Working...
                    X