Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So why did America vote yet again for the worst president ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This seems like a good thread to lurk in.

Comment

to avoid having an even worse one

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        It wouldnt be tolerated but dont forget its ok to be racist against white people.
        what does this even mean?
        it's the first time there has been a black President in a country where Blacks have been traditionally, up until 45 years ago, were treated like total bags of turd. Of course people are going to be proud. And it's not just Blacks who are proud -- you have to agree that

what's the complaint if Hillary runs and wins? That people are being "racist" against white men?

Come on, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          it's the first time there has been a black President in a country where Blacks have been traditionally, up until 45 years ago, were treated like total bags of turd. Of course people are going to be proud. And it's not just Blacks who are proud -- you have to agree that

what's the complaint if Hillary runs and wins? That people are being "racist" against white men?

Come on, bro.
          My generation has done nothing to opress blacks so why is it ok to vote Obama because he os black but its not ok to vote Romney cause he is white,i vote on fiscal policy and could care less what shade you are.

Comment

My generation has done nothing to opress blacks so why is it ok to vote Obama because he os black but its not ok to vote Romney cause he is white,i vote on fiscal policy and could care less what shade you are.
            This is just not true. There are no direct government policies against blacks but they sure arent equal in society

Comment

Obama's not even among the top 30 worst president the US has had.

Comment

i never mentioned anything about votes. i am talking about people having pride about the first black president. i just think it's a petty and simple argument, this one. why do you have to take it as a personal shot?

Comment

Come on, bro.
                  This is the decline of the white man

Male whitey is slowly but steadily becoming the nigger

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                    Well would be interesting to see what the % was before obama was up for election. Id also say the less educated black folk voting increased.. simply because a black man was up for election/reelection.. when before they probably didnt even bother.

Probably i am wrong and just pissed at being a closet racist simply because i wanted rpmney in.. as i trust him more with economic issues.

I wonder what the reaction would be if romney got in and i started with my "president is white" business all over social networks

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    I dunno how reliable of a source this is but as you can see blacks vote what looks to be at least 80% democrat

http://factcheck.org/2008/04/blacks-...ocratic-party/

Comment

Come on, bro.
                      It'd mean that she got the majority of the woman vote

Comment

Working...
                      X